GAME DAY Rams at Lions SNF - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sunday Night Football - September 8, 2024

Los Angeles Rams at Detroit Lions, 8:20 p.m., NBC and Peacock

———

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and each other.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Really gotta win this one. Even if it's ugly and by one point. I want to see Lions fans going back to their all-familiar emote of holding hands to their faces.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Really gotta win this one. Even if it's ugly and by one point. I want to see Lions fans going back to their all-familiar emote of holding hands to their faces.
I want them wearing plastic bags over their heads, tied at the neck....

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
I’ve noticed Florida State’s defense looks pedestrian this year. Hoping that reflects from the talent they lost on the D line as I’m hoping to see Detroit struggle to contain Verse and Fiske.

I don’t want to put that expectation on our young defensive line, but if we can get that kind of production out of the gate, we’re going to create problems for opposing offenses,

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
NFL Network they all picked the Rams, except Warner.

:angry4:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
NFL Network they all picked the Rams, except Warner.

:angry4:
Not a shocker. He doesn't seem to care for the Rams these days. Remember when he said he'd trust Kyler Murray more than Stafford in the playoffs? Murray proceeded to shit the bed and Stafford led to a championship. I remember when people were giving him shit on twitter. He responded "Its just entertainment".

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hoping for a dominant defensive front today. :bomb: