Rams at Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Scirca

Rookie
We are going to lose this game. I can see it. WE NEED TO STOP BEATING OURSELVES.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I'm pissed about call but Quinn has to pull up man wtf

This team just us no commonsense sometimes I swear... McVay preaches situational balm yet we ALWAYS seem to shoot our selves in the foot. No more "young team" excuse we need to hold these guys accountable!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trumaine sure isn't earning an extension.

And that geriatric fuck can eat a dick on that Quinn personal foul. The Jaguars did the same thing earlier. There was no call.

Sappy113

Rookie
That was all on Quinn. He should know, in todays NFL, that play will be whistled dead. No need to bodyslam. We're giving this game away now with mistakes all over.

socalrams90

Starter
I’ve been patient with this team with our losses but this will be the first one where I’m going to go over the top if we blow.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Rams doing everything they can to lose.
Seems like they are just playing NOT TO LOSE, instead of trying to step on throats. I can stand it

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Another ridiculous offsides penalty and now a penalty giving a first down followed by Webster getting hurt.....I'm now OK with subbing Longacre for quinn.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lots and lots of time left. Cmon D! Get Goff the ball back!

Psycho_X

Legend
You can't pick a player up off their feet and slam them to the ground anymore. Quinn should know better. Whether it's a stupid rule or not.

The trend continues giving the other team freebie first downs and points. It's been the main reason for our two losses and has almost cost us a win. They need to stop if they don't want this to be a loss.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn is hurting us more than he is helping

Same as last week we are beating ourselves

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Fournette was still running. And they would have given him the yards gained if Quinn didn't bring him down.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Defense going to give up a TD here I think. Question is can our MFing offense not 3 and out. At least eat some damn clock.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
McVay preaches situational balm yet we ALWAYS seem to shoot our selves in the foot.
LWN7A.gif