Rams at Jaguars

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright! D settling in.

Let's put a drive together.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Been getting good pressure on 3rd downs. Hopefully the defense is settling down after a bad start like the Cowboys game.

Q729

Legend
C'mon offense. Let's blow this thing open. McVay's just lulling them to sleep, right?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screen on screen on screen. I think wade sees this. I'm a broken record right now but Jacksonville is coddling Blake

RAMsacked

UDFA
I’ve seen McVay rattled twice this season. The Washington and Seattle games. let’s see how he responds after halftime of this game

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Defense has settled in some.

We need a good long scoring drive here, get some balance going. Our best offensive series spread the ball around and mix up the run/pass. We bog down it seems when we go all Gurley or Goff gets focused on just one receiver.

This is a winnable game, and we need it!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think they should run on second down more if its 8 yards or less to a first. Even if its only a few yards make 3rd down more manageable. Don't want to get into 3rd and 10 very often.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Man they are crowding the LOS like crazy. We gotta connect on a couple of these deep balls.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
big 3rd down play here...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Frigg.