Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Always a concern before any game... never giddy.

Seen too many upsets. The Rams need to start fast and dictate the tempo, then stomp on the throat...and do not let them back in it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
MY BODY IS READYYYYYYYYYY
my-body-is-ready_o_1173071.jpg

…..

Legend
Since so many have voiced their concerns about being nervous and worried about this being a trap game, I'll state my opinion too.

Not worried.
Not a trap game.

Carry on.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did I see a preview of Bradshaw interviewing Goff on the Fox pregame show coming up?

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I'm stressin man.. really hope we take care of business in this one. All the Giants have heard all week is that they have no chance today.. they'll come out ready to go

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I thought you could have 46 players up on gameday, why do the Rams only have 45 up today? Is Mike Thomas a healthy scratch?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
All the folks who don't have the game (including me) thank you for your thoughtfulness. :yess:

No problem, I have relied on streams for as long as I can remember. Nothing worse than trying to find a stream as the game kicks off.

RamWoodie

Legend
Decent interview with Bradshaw and Goff. Goff is certainly unflappable...and that's a good trait because teams can't read you.

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
It feels great to go into an East coast road game knowing that the Rams can dominate.

Too many years as a Rams fan for me means that the butterflies (or worse) are feasting on me.

Need a drink or two.

Enjoy the game!
Looking forward to 6-2 on the other side

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
If anyone finds an acestream link for the game please let me know. Thanks.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Saw Jared and Watkins on the sideline together maybe this is the day we Get Watkins involved