Rams at Giants

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
That was a bad throw he had no chance to catch that
I agree if the catch would have been made it would have been a "Hell of a catch" however, don't believe it was that bad of a throw.. at least from the last angle i saw

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
10-7.

I'll take it.

Let's settle in, now.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let's sack Eli and get that ball back! Next time we're in the RZ, we need to punch the fucker in. Points will be needed today, I feel.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a nice safe throw by Goff had to throw it high cause of the safety even if it was caught it would have took a great effort to come down in the end zone with it

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Gurley was open underneath. He would have had to work to get it in the EZ, but I think he could of.

Let's go D!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
He wouldn't have even been able to come down in bounds had he caught it. Ball was way to high

Hard to determine who to blame right there, just hoping Goff will improve on nuances with those passes.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
sorry.. but 18 needs to be the 3rd option during $ time ...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
They better get in gear...Big time right now for the D...Need some good work here...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree if the catch would have been made it would have been a "Hell of a catch" however, don't believe it was that bad of a throw.. at least from the last angle i saw
He had his guy beat it Goff throw that like he did to get Everett it’s a touchdown. But this goes back to last year a lot of Goff balls float towards the sidelines and out of bounds when he’s throwing that deep post route

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jared seems to have a tendency to overthrow his receivers IMHO. I guess better that than INTs, though.