GAME DAY Rams at Giants - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
what do you want Austin to do when both gunners are sprinting down the field unblocked?
There was a gap. Some will try to make a play. Some fair catch everything.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Rams derpin it up today. Game plan has been solid, execution has been suspect. There is no question who the superior team is. Now go fucking SHOW IT RAMS!!!

oldnotdead

Legend
The problem is why don't the STs guys know that? Fucking Blackburn sucks.

The Rams are doing their best to hand the game to the Giants. They are playing a sloppy game.

Ellard80

Legend
our shitty special teams coaching and playing continues...

That dumb fucking play looked designed.

Turner was holding the center down while Ben jumped over.

Just fucking terrible.

if the coach doesn't know the rules he should be working at wal mart.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't get all the whining. He broke the rules and the officials called it. It's not a fucking conspiracy.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The problem is why don't the STs guys know that? Fucking Blackburn sucks.

The Rams are doing their best to hand the game to the Giants. They are playing a sloppy game.
Agreed, it looked rehearsed.

69superbowl

Rookie
I don't want the Rams special teams on the field at all. Ever. Just outlaw any kicking of any kind. That part of this team is a travesty. It's come to this.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
It’s eerily similar to the last couple of games, where we gave the Saints and Commodes, both inferior teams, a bit of hope.

We have to kill off these mediocre teams.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Another fuck around and find out game. These guys need to get their heads out and dial up the intensity. No way we should lose. Or win by less than a tuddy

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I refuse to believe the rams will lose this game but they love making me nervous lol