GAME DAY Rams at Cowboys - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Cowboys got what they wanted. A long drive and 3 score lead.

TXRams86

The Infamous
3 score game, sit the starters and let the backups get some reps in. No way we're coming back to win this thing. See what you have in your backups.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This not a winnable game when you think about it. If by chance the Rams make it interesting you know there will be a back breaking flag. Whether it stalls our drive or keeps theirs going.

TXRams86

The Infamous
If I'm Kupp or Donald, I refuse to go out there again this game and risk injury. We've seen it too many times. McVay keeping star players in only to get them injured in garbage time.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This is going to be like last year. Backup quarterbacks who can't move the offense because of accuracy issues. I guess we'll have a higher pick next spring.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
If Stafford has an injury that will cost games, the Rams better get into “sell” mode really fucking fast.
I don’t know what they have that’s tradeable… Witherspoon? Fuller? Havenstein or Noteboom?

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Higbee is dropping at least one pass every game. I cannot believe he got that extension.