Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
wanted to add that these officials have sucked today..... took away an int for Ramsey among other things.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So, are we covering the spread?

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
Don't have the game here in San Diego. Are we doing anything noticeably different on offense or is it just the Cardinals being bad?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I don't know man, I've never felt comfortable with Natson out there. He must really do well in practice...

I was only teasing those guys. Natson doesnt do much for me either. At least he’s been secure with the ball mostly.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty much out of coin that's why I didn't bet on Emery getting sacked.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
McVAY and GoFF PISS ME OFF!

They are young NFL super stars that have had some serious issues in 2019. Goff has probably been worse with his performance but McVay gets no free pass for his obvious blunders to adjust.

I don't care what anyone else on this board thinks, in my personal world these two young men let the team down in 2019. (Yes I'm aware of the O-Line and running game crap show that's had a impact on the offense).

Goff's reaction time in this game was baffling. His vision and quick twitch internal quarterback clock was not what we've seen for the majority of this year. I don't care if was against the rebuilding Cardinals.

He looked like he gulped down 5 energy drinks before this game. Very twitchy and quick to know where his reads were..........

Don't tell me you haven't noticed because it's fucking obvious he looked He snorted speed the way was snapping the ball out and seeing the plays evolve.

McVay had the team focused like it was a playoff game.

Where am I going with this? Women.

Women fuck a mans minds up and it's even worse for men 35 and under and it doesn't matter

how rich or successful they are.

McVay gets engaged to his super doll girlfriend that he's been dating for years but now the lifetime commitment and the wedding after the season becomes reality.

Goff has quietly been a single non committed NFL star quarterback up until the last 6 months or what ever the recent time frame is with his with his current super doll love.

Laugh all you want but both of these women in different ways might have more of an impact than the logical X's & O's that relate to the NFL.

When a man loves a woman and he's all in, it doesn't matter how important his job is.. These 2 pretty boys need to get their minds right for 2020.

62419-veronika-khomyn-sean-mcvay-engagement-main.jpg

jared-goff-christen-harper-e1567568933188-2b884bc81c02eb207b901a1cf246be10.jpg

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg

They are young NFL super stars that have had some serious issues in 2019. Goff has probably been worse with his performance but McVay gets no free pass for his obvious blunders to adjust.

I don't care what anyone else on this board thinks, in my personal world these two young men let the team down in 2019. (Yes I'm aware of the O-Line and running game crap show that's had a impact on the offense).

Goff's reaction time in this game was baffling. His vision and quick twitch internal quarterback clock was not what we've seen for the majority of this year. I don't care if was against the rebuilding Cardinals.

He looked like he gulped down 5 energy drinks before this game. Very twitchy and quick to know where his reads were..........

Don't tell me you haven't noticed because it's fucking obvious he looked He snorted speed the way was snapping the ball out and seeing the plays evolve.

Women fuck a mans minds up and it's even worse for men 35 and under and it doesn't matter

McVay gets engaged to his super doll girlfriend that he's been dating for years but now the lifetime commitment and the wedding after the season becomes reality.

Goff has quietly been a single non committed NFL star quarterback up until the last 6 months or what ever the recent time frame is with his with his current super doll love.

Laugh all you want but both of these women in different ways might have more of an impact than the logical X's & O's that relate to the NFL.

When a man loves a woman and he's all in, it doesn't matter how important his job is.. These 2 pretty boys need to get their minds right for 2020.

Breaking up these couples is already on my off season to-do list

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

"WOMEN..WEAKEN..LEGS" ` ~ Mickey @Florida_Ram