Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Decent drive ending with a play that hasn't worked all year . Blah

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Shocking - WR screen ... McVay is clueless in the red zone - amongst the worst redzone play callers I've ever seen. You know, it's legal to run it in there.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
That playcall shows me McVay has 0 confidence in Goff not turning the ball over.

KayJay

Starter
I'm just...really sour after that 3rd down call by McVay. Does anybody have the numbers for his screen passes on third downs? Like does it ever work?

jacktheripper85

Starter
What’s the point of paying a QB over a $100MM if you are afraid to let him throw the ball in the end zone when you are in the red zone.

RamWoodie

Legend
I think McVay just hates the TE. Not one throw to TEs in the RZ...not one play to Gurley out of the backfield. Not one quick slant....GEEZE!!!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
That's where I can see the need for actual OC or someone who can help McVay out a bit. We've been weak in the red zone continually. We get too pass-happy there, especially with a decent running game available.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
that was my thought. Make sure to not turn it over above all else

If McVay feels that way about Goff, then get him out of there. Loser mentality is for losers.

Fact is, I don't think McVay knows how to coach a short passing, inside the box, game. And every team in the league know this at this point.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Jo Jo is not much of a threat back there at all - feels like a wasted spot on the 53 to me. Throw a DB or a WR back there - tell them we don’t care about return yards, only ball security and take the roster spot back.