Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some kind of pork eating contest on the west side of town?:cheers:

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
Rooting for both Atlanta and Philly today......that would put us closer to the DC and a possible #2 seed in the playoffs.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not that I disagree with you, but the one year the committee chose to put Ohio State in, they won the national championship. Now again I agree, but Alabama's strength of schedule sucks IMO, they need to play better teams than Mercer. Agreed on Florida State, but they lost to Auburn, who is not in the top four and Ohio State lost to Oklahoma who is number 2, However, the loss at Iowa and not beating Wisconsin by a sizeable margin is why I believe Alabama gets the nod.

As to rooting for Alabama over Clemson, shame....Alabama is like rooting for the former Soviet Union IMHO. If the committee selects Alabama, go Tigers!

Den, my friend, the committee chose Ohio State over PSU last year, and Ohio State got destroyed.

Alabama's OOC schedule was:
FSU (preseason top 5 team)
Colorado State (respectable G5 team)
Fresno State (respectable G5 team)
Mercer (bad team)

I think it's a bit silly to harp on Mercer.

They lost to Auburn by 12 in Auburn, who is in the top 10. Ohio State lost by 31-points to a 7-5 Iowa team (in addition to their 15-point loss to Oklahoma).

Alabama might be like rooting for the Soviet Union, but Clemson is like rooting for the British in the American Revolution.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Just sitting here....waiting for the game to start.
4b243ed657217325ad46278fc9c14e81.jpg