Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
If the other team knows we are running the ball, they are going to stop it. Plain and simple.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was terrible by the oline.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Man. It's like they didn't even try to block on that play.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Can't blame that on Case - no blocking on that 3rd down pass play. Hopefully we can get one more stop before the half.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
One of two things appears apparent

Either Keenum isn't to keen recognizing defenses

Or

He's not allowed to audible

RamWoodie

Legend
It seems like this year all Gurley is doing is running to the middle which is just a mess of people. I don't recall the last time he ran a sweep or something outside.
This is what's killing me with Boras...why run to the strength of the defense??? You do the "toss sweep because the RB is better able to pick his hole!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Get tired of watching Gurley run into the middle of a pile of people for no gain.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
They have got to re-evaluate the running game at the half. Whatever blocking schemes they are using are just not working. Get Gurley to the outside in space. This i-formation iso crap right up the middle every time is getting nothing done.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Keenum blows. Austin would have had the edge on the play. Even though he had no time, toss it to Austins side.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't he have one of those last year in this building?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUTTA HERE PALMER!!!!

RamWoodie

Legend
Last week I heard folks getting down on Tru when he was covering a 6' 5" WR...what do you say now???