Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
I can't remember the last time I seen a rams receiver catch a contested ball for a td... and the cardinals line can't block our d line. watch the push we get on run plays and watch how fast the pocket collapses on passes

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Part of Palmer being so inaccurate as you watch obviously is the pressure. He feels Quinn on his backside every drop back.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Real close to another Quinn strip/sack right there.

…..

Legend
Alden GonzalezESPN Staff Writer
gonzalez_alden_m.jpg

Brian Quick, the reawakening. A 65-yard touchdown in today's second drive, after a 44-yard touchdown in last Sunday's first drive. Ran an out, somehow slipped past two defenders and went untouched to the end zone. Remember when you thought the Rams would release him during training camp?

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Been nice to get them off the field there. Man, we are so close to a hit or sack on some of these throws...

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They keep taking Donald out i wonder whats up with that

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quinn has been a foot away from Palmer's hand at least three times already. So close to him forcing another fumble.

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Damn it, Fish, throw the red flag. Fitz didn't make the marker

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Hope this is another bend don't break series for the D.

Even better, hope we can get a turnover off Palmer...

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Don't think there is enough evidence to overturn that one. Palmer is gonna target Hill all day