Rams at Buccaneers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
These games simply are not! supposed to go down like this. The most explosive RB in the game is being bottled up by 8-9 man fronts. You gotta take advantage of that by getting the rock out to your fly guys. If the D refuses to back off, you keep making them pay.

They better be priming Jared to take over soon because Case simply isn't punishing defenses enough. They are openly disrespecting him by putting 8-9 guys in the box and daring him to beat them, and he cannot do very much about it. The strip-sack & fumble return for a TD really saved the game for us. We ought to be killing these guys with play action, building up 2-3 score leads, then allowing our defensive front seven to tee off on their QB while allowing the Express! to control the game on the offensive side.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I couldn't see the game so I followed it here. It looks like the defense was gassed from wining last week's game by it's self?
Anyway, a win is a win especially on the road!

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
I couldn't see the game so I followed it here. It looks like the defense was gassed from wining last week's game by it's self?
Anyway, a win is a win especially on the road!

it was gassed because they cant play against a no huddle, fast paced offense. idk if its the conditioning, the lack of practicing against it, or poor/late communication but it needs to be fixed. they seem to play so vanilla when teams go tempo on them and its something that could be highly exploited in the future

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will eat the crow from my earlier comment . This team is finding ways to win close games . The D was severely winded so I think the delay helped them regroup.

jap

Legend
Johnny Hekker is an absolute weapon...He is a big reason that we won two games this year!

Johnny pinned about six punts inside the 20 yard line against the 'Hawks last week and two more this week. He is always among the league leaders for coffin corner punts.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
It sounds like this game was like the 99 Super Bowl except this time Fisher got the win.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Question ?

After Hayes hurt his ankle and Sims was ejected from the game, and with Longacre not suiting up, who, other than Westbrooks, rotated in at DE ? I ask because after Westbrooks ran that 75 yard fumble recovery for a TD, he was completely gassed. Did Easley get any snaps at DE or was he kept inside for the length of the game ?

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
Question ?

After Hayes hurt his ankle and Sims was ejected from the game, and with Longacre not suiting up, who, other than Westbrooks, rotated in at DE ? I ask because after Westbrooks ran that 75 yard fumble recovery for a TD, he was completely gassed. Did Easley get any snaps at DE or was he kept inside for the length of the game ?

Hayes came back in. idk how much he played, but he did return. Donald also played some DE

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Johnny Hekker is an absolute weapon...He is a big reason that we won two games this year!

I was thinking before the game we'd win this probably because Hekker gives us the edge. He is actually a legitimate reason we've won 2 games. Its so difficult for a team to score so many points when every single drive they're starting inside the 20.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
giphy.gif

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I wonder if any die hard Ram fans live past 65 , because I'm 53 and it's been a roller coaster on the heart lately.
Another reason to retire early I'm going on 59 so that is way too close for comfort!