Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Play was called, players didn't get in the right formation.
Whatever it is we can barely get the snap off in time. If the call comes in early enough then you have time to correct the formation. Regardless it’s killing us.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Defense got a nice rest, let's hope and pray they bring it and we can win the field position battle. I'd like to win the field position battle and start mixing in a lot of brown up the gut so we have a fresh gurly for the last 10 minutes of the ball game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's not just the first 2 1/2 games this year. The whole off season the questions were what how was McVay going to respond after we faded offensively late last year. The answer to me is it doesn't look like he's changed much at all. Hardly any 12 personnel (granted Higbee is hurt but still pretty non existent first two weeks) and we cannot consistently beat cover 4 for some reason.

We have been spoiled for two years yes, but the fact is our passing offense has not been fluid or dominant since the KC Chiefs game last year. That's the truth, the last five regular season games, the playoffs, and now the first 2 1/2 games this year we have not had our same passing offense. That's what is scary, its not just two games. This trend spans back to last year and what has been done to change it? Every defense we play now is doing the same thing and we havent been able to beat it.

That's not true. We've looked like shit in the first half this year. McVay needs to figure that out. But as we just saw on that drive, we have been able to beat it during the second halves this season.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Nice job attacking that cobbled together secondary on that drive. THAT was what it should look like.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
We seem to play down to our opponent. Got to keep it interesting I guess? I thought these Browns are a mirror image of the rams 1-2 years ago

Q729

Legend
Nice job attacking that cobbled together secondary on that drive. THAT was what it should look like.
Maybe McVay wasn't attacking it just to lull them into a false sense of "we got this".

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
D needs to bring it and cancel out their adjustments!!! LET'S GO D!!!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Tough break Talib