Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
And he has 4 drops by the WRs. But it's not that, another week where McVay cant figure out how to make adjustments. The NFL has figured out how to stop his offense and route combos, he has NOT proven any way to beat it. We cant scheme a way to get the running game going? Are you kidding me. He needs to change something but why hasnt he yet?
Yup.

Worlds of difference between intelligence and creativity

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our team has played uncharacteristically sloppy today. But I'm still furious with the mistakes from Demby. At least know your fucking assignments.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Gave the opponent 3 free points before the half in a defensive struggle, again, when we were due to get the ball to start the 2nd half. Sure glad McVay is aggressive.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Everything from Goff is slower this season IMO.
Feet, dropback, pocket clock, field diagnoses, release.

But nobody else is helping him either. Oline not blocking and WRs dropping passes. just a complete meltdown. so frustrating to watch

Ellard80

Legend
That's why you hold btw.. otherwise your QB gets strip sacked.

Havenstein let him go at the end so he wouldn't get a holding call.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Put EDWARDS in at RG and flourish. It IS that simple. Jesus.

KayJay

Starter
Goff not earning that $$$ right now
I mean despite the drops and hiccups by the offensive line he's completing 69% of his passes at the moment. The guy is connecting and finding people. The protection in one area has been terrible. If you want consistency from your QB on every drive, you have to get consistency from the guys around him first.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Goff is not playing bad, they just have no run game and hard to sustain 75 yd drives that way. Plus some predictable play calling is not helping.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Disappointing first half from the O ... give Brown some carries in the second ?

MachS

Hall of Fame
Goff is 16/23 for 147yrds and our WRs have 4 DROPS!! He should literally be 20/23, and is playing well.

WHY CANT WE RUN THE BALL? WHY CANT WE BLOCK? WHY CANT MCVAY SHOW HE CAN TWEAK HIS OFFENSE? WHY DOES HE NEED A HALFTIME BEFORE HE CAN MAKE ADJUSTMENTS?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And he has 4 drops by the WRs. But it's not that, another week where McVay cant figure out how to make adjustments. The NFL has figured out how to stop his offense and route combos, he has NOT proven any way to beat it. We cant scheme a way to get the running game going? Are you kidding me. He needs to change something but why hasnt he yet?

"Another week" . . . LOL. We scored 30 and 27 points in our first two games.

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
3rd and long and McVay calling WR screens... needs to get better.

And the drops haven’t helped.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would have been nice but not realistic.
It would have been better to not sign one of the flashy new defensive stars, or maybe both of them. We assumed the Oline was solid when enthusing about the new pieces. We took the chocolate cake instead of the veggies and meat

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fully aware of that. That particular play it didn't look like it was by design though. There's plenty of other plays to blame on Demby, so I'll defer to your view of it
Not saying I know for sure. I just doubt Allen made the call then disregarded it lol.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
Wtf? Is Brown hurt too? This guy needs to get his touches up the middle.

fearsomefour

Legend
Interesting overloading the middle of the OL.....forcing those quick out/bubble throws.
One broken tackle away from a big play, but Cleveland is tackling well.
We all knew the OL could have some growing pains....today is a growing pains kind of game it seems.
D keeping the Rams in the game.