Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't know man, Cleveland has a heck of a roster. They haven't played up to their talent this season, imo.

I think it'll be a close, gritty game. And I think that plays in our favor. We have a QB who doesn't get frazzled. Bring it, Cleveland!
Get past the top 3 or so guys and draw a comparison. The Rams have an elite roster. Browns have a good roster.

Then you have the injuries. If the Rams are going to be a deep playoff contender they need to smash these clowns.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

James Jones

Dipshit | NFL.com

Browns' receiving duo absolutely feasts on Rams' secondary
The Browns' offense started clicking a bit last week, and we finally got to really see the Baker Mayfield- Odell Beckham Jr. connection we've all been waiting for. This week against the Rams' fifth-ranked defense on "Sunday Night Football," Beckham and Jarvis Landry get 120-plus receiving yards.
NOT

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Marcus Peters might not be anyones favorite player but that won't bother him any while he's snagging a YUUUUGE pick 6 tonight

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Rams now the only team in the NFL to not give up a passing TD.

Love for that to continue tonight!!!

And I second that Peters Pick 6. Throw in one for Rapp while you're at it!!!

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Other games are going with us at this stage ... Cardinals, Seahags and whiners all down.

:D(y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
First 5 minutes of NBC football analysis....Browns, Browns, more Browns.

[eyeroll]