Rams at Browns

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Who was Demby blocking on that sack? Just out in space. Ugh. Needed seven there. Lost opportunity all around.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
A WR screen on third and eleven? McVay has lost his mojo or what? This Jeff Fisher Football at its finest........

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Need to pound brown down the gut. Wtf....run the ball mcvay stop doing the outside stretch and turn it up the middle

JRobinson

MiLB
The Browns know what we are doing. Need to change it up. Screens and sweeps aren’t working. Need to run then ball man.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I didn't feel good at all about that FG attempt...I knew he'd miss it.

Psycho_X

Legend
Well the weekly mantra... make it to half time with it being at least close so we can play our better half like always.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Demby exposed at RG. We cannot run the ball, nor protect the same way we used to. Our o-line is an obvious weakness now, no longer a strength AT ALL. Thus our offense has regressed to pedestrian levels.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Browns know what we are doing. Need to change it up. Screens and sweeps aren’t working. Need to run then ball man.
We need to run with Brown....Gurley is making me feel less than patient with him