Rams at Bears SNF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
McVay postgame... "That's a great defense there , got to give them credit... We need to be better and it starts with me... But we're going to use this as an opportunity to learn and fix things"

Stop me if you've heard this before
Just once. Check the standings.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I don’t know why he is off limits. Most Rams losses over the past 2 years have happened because McVay got bored with running the ball. He feels the need to throw it all over the field when you have freaking Secretariat in the backfield.
Yea and most wins are because of his game plans gotta take the good with the bad

Q729

Legend
Get that "oh I'm an innovative motherfucker" bullshit out of here.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don’t know why he is off limits. Most Rams losses over the past 2 years have happened because McVay got bored with running the ball. He feels the need to throw it all over the field when you have freaking Secretariat in the backfield.
Bored....he got bored......bored....

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Yea and most wins are because of his game plans gotta take the good with the bad

Thats fine. But that doesn’t mean when he does something dumb, more than once, that he can’t be called out on it.

McVay has a weakness. He needs to get it corrected if this team is going to take the next step. No one is saying he sucks. He just needs to stop trying to be too cute sometimes.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
TD here would be bad for Chicago. To dominate first half but be behind.