Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Got this this week and hung above my bed. Thought would make a better wall ornament than blanket lol

b65f369d-887f-425b-ba8c-452f7bba2cde_zps903fhllv.jpg

GO RAMS!!!

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
For a color rush game the uniforms could be worse. I'm kind of digging that yellow and looking forward to it flashing all over those 9ers.

Its our turn, Ram Nation!

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Justin D behind Gurley today?!... This will be interesting.

I think you'll see Tavon toting the rock some. Hopefully we can get a healthy lead and let Justin taste some carried out NFL action.

I still think the Brown screen pass in the red zone last game was one of the worst calls of the game.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
For a color rush game the uniforms could be worse. I'm kind of digging that yellow and looking forward to it flashing all over those 9ers.

Its our turn, Ram Nation!

Ya isn't that yellow Color Rush going to look great with the backdrop of black as we run through it!

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Way too much hype in the pregame on NFL Network. Hope it's not a jinx .

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With all this pre-game hype...it's like
IMG_1709.GIF

And it's working!
IMG_1710.GIF

…..

Legend
Justin D behind Gurley today?!... This will be interesting.

Be nice to see him get a couple carries and knock some rust off. I'm guessing we wont see him in on any passing downs.

Still, Brown being inactive will increase Gurleys snap counts for sure. If there was ever an opportunity for a workhorse night, tonight is it.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
This pre-game show on NFL network sure sounds and feels different than in years past concerning our Rams. They are absolutely GUSHING over the Rams and everything they have done since the end of last year.
That draft room piece was awesome and enlightening.

…..

Legend
This pre-game show on NFL network sure sounds and feels different than in years past concerning our Rams. They are absolutely GUSHING over the Rams and everything they have done since the end of last year.
That draft room piece was awesome and enlightening.

I mwas thinking the same thing....even the commercials are Ram related. Poor Niners have no stars to high light lol

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm watching the pregame on NFL network. I'm excited for tonight's game. More excited than usual.

Love seeing those colorful Ram helmets!

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Aaron Donald will see ex Lion released OLG Laken Tomlinson lined up across from him this evening.:sneaky:

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
You'd never know that today was the Rams gameday if you listened to our LA sports radio. I think they mentioned it once and started back up with NBA bullcrap. So over it.

Ick! NBA. Gross. Boring. NBA.