Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
I love the growing confidence I have in this offense. It's almost like I expect them to get their asses out of a bind.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To be fair there hasn't been alot of time for Wade and his coaches to make any major adjustments. Hopefully with 10 days off he gets it figured out.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We've got weapons! Spreading the ball around is invaluable as the season progresses. Teams won't be able to game plan on just one or two of our guys.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't shake the feeling that the 9ers are gonna pull this out last second, help me off the ledge boys.

We are killing our selves hard in this game!!!
I feel the same way . The clock isn't moving fast enough

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
That was a risky throw by Goff. You can tell he's building up confidence with each completion. Gurley just has to stop fumbling!
I dont know Jrry, seeing changes in Goff that are Uber positive man...Them roll outs...