Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rainram

Starter
I might have gone for there. Would have been a dagger.

I'm cool with the call though

Buffaloed

UDFA
Defensively, it IS a huge change going from 4-3 to 3-4. This is a HUGE change, scheme wise, personnel wise. It usually doesn't transition over smoothly. I've seen it first hand in Buffalo, going from Schwartz's #4 rated D to falling to #19 with Rex. Rex chose the wrong team and so did the owners in choosing the coach. Wade says he can make adjustments but there'll be some challenging stretches. It would take 2 years I think before you can have that complete switch out of personnel.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay showing that he still has some love for his grandpa's team.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We should have run at least one play action down there. Either way we're looking silky

…..

Legend
Unreal how calm Goff looks in the passing game. I'm not saying he wont get rattled and make mistakes, but dang for the most part I'm alittle impressed and seeing way more improvement than I/we expected.

Justin15w

UDFA
Name
justin15w
Unreal how calm Goff looks in the passing game. I'm not saying he wont get rattled and make mistakes, but dang for the most part I'm alittle impressed and seeing way more improvement than I/we expected.
He is dropping dimes