Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Justin15w

UDFA
Name
justin15w
Good first half. A little sloppy but a good lead and we get ball. Can Gurley get 6 touchdowns
Exciting and inspiring half. Please let's give Gurley six TDs.

That Reggie Bush slip karma almost caught up to us

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Goff: 11/16 for 137 yds with 1 td

Gurley: 11 carries for 45 yds with 2 td's. 1 td catch

Woods: 3 catches for 65 yds

STLRam

UDFA
Goff looks light years ahead of Bradford in basically his rookie season. Bradford has never looked this good even to this day. Goff is averaging damn near 10 YPA this season. Hopefully we actually found our guy. Either way, it's been nice to watch a Rams team with an offense.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Fun fact: Gurley has 6 TD's in 2.5 games this season. He had 6 in all sixteen games last year.
He breaks the Rams record tonight with 7 TDs in the 1st three games. Or 8 or 9..............

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know how I know Gurley reads this board? He's doing everything Rams fans said he couldn't do. Vision, patience, jump-cuts, tackle-breaking, and running angry lol.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, Robert Woods is showing why one game is one game. Great bounce-back performance by him today.

Psycho_X

Legend
Lmao at Faulk at halftime.

Rich Eisen: Gurley first Rams to to have 3 tds in the first half since Faulk.

Faulk: please tell me it was against Mooch

Eisen: nope, the Indianapolis Colts... a revenge game I guess you could call it.

Faulk (with sly smile): Even better.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Lots of mistakes and an 11 point lead. Won't be able to give extra possessions like this against a good team. May not survive the second half of this game if they don't clean it up.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Team scored 20 or more points only 4 times last year..... Just sayin
And all three this year. Who would have believed adding Wade Phillips to the defense and it would be the weak spot of the team?

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
rams FF.JPG

Just for fun, I grabbed an extra fantasy football team, with the intent of going all in on Rams players.
Here's how my points look right now.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
You know how I know Gurley reads this board? He's doing everything Rams fans said he couldn't do. Vision, patience, jump-cuts, tackle-breaking, and running angry lol.
Donald should read this board and get rid of Todd France. We here at ROD give better advice. Period.