Rams are signing veteran OTs Geron Christian and Ty Nsekhe

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It is the organization's fault for counting on Noteboom to be a serviceable backup, they should have learned by now that he is made out of glass and cannot be counted on in a pinch.
It's more than that too. Not only did Noteboom get hurt instantly. But he played like fucking shit. The dude gave up pressure instantly on almost every dropback. After six years and millions of dollars by the Rams one would think he'd be able to at least be a speed bump.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
It's more than that too. Not only did Noteboom get hurt instantly. But he played like fucking shit. The dude gave up pressure instantly on almost every dropback. After six years and millions of dollars by the Rams one would think he'd be able to at least be a speed bump.
Joe counting his money...

1000004459.jpg

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
The dude is a total waste of a roster spot, get shed of him and cut your losses. It sucks to have to pay him, but he is a waste of a roster spot.

BC Ramfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
BC Ramfan
Well considering he had a high ankle sprain on play 1, I don't see how you can fault him for playing poorly (vs Hutch) for as long as he tried to continue.

BC

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
It is the organization's fault for counting on Noteboom to be a serviceable backup, they should have learned by now that he is made out of glass and cannot be counted on in a pinch.

Yeah, it was a panic signing with years worth of ramifications.

Maybe our FO worse decision in the McVay era?

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Well considering he had a high ankle sprain on play 1, I don't see how you can fault him for playing poorly (vs Hutch) for as long as he tried to continue.

BC

We fault him because availability is a thing. Also, because we are fans, which means devoid of logic.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

BC
It's a cumulative examples of failure by him over the years that you are reading in this thread. After a while, excuses don't cut it.

Hobgoblin

Rookie
I had no idea Nsekhe is so old that he played 2 games for the STL Rams lol.

I know he was on the team before but for some reason I had it in my head he played for carolina at some point.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Ty has certainly "been around the block..."
a few times!! :woozy2:

Corpus Christi Sharks (2009)
Dallas Vigilantes (2010)
Philadelphia Soul (2011)
San Antonio Talons (2012)
Indianapolis Colts (2012)*
St. Louis Rams (2012)
New Orleans Saints (2014)
Montreal Alouettes (2014)*
Washington Redskins (2015)*
Los Angeles Kiss (2015)*
Washington Redskins (2015–2018)
Buffalo Bills (2019–2020)
Dallas Cowboys (2021)
Indianapolis Colts (2022)*
Los Angeles Rams (2022)
Cleveland Browns (2023)
Los Angeles Rams (2024–present)*

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan

Why do Rams linemen like pushing players into noteboom's legs?

was going to ask the same question.
B.Allen did it, too... maybe they don't like Boom??
Or maybe because of his stance, he's just really susceptible to this, players falling on the backs of his legs.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ty has certainly "been around the block..."
a few times!! :woozy2:

Corpus Christi Sharks (2009)
Dallas Vigilantes (2010)
Philadelphia Soul (2011)
San Antonio Talons (2012)
Indianapolis Colts (2012)*
St. Louis Rams (2012)
New Orleans Saints (2014)
Montreal Alouettes (2014)*
Washington Redskins (2015)*
Los Angeles Kiss (2015)*
Washington Redskins (2015–2018)
Buffalo Bills (2019–2020)
Dallas Cowboys (2021)
Indianapolis Colts (2022)*
Los Angeles Rams (2022)
Cleveland Browns (2023)
Los Angeles Rams (2024–present)*
Well he knows The Rams Offense & has handle it boarder line alright.As many O’Lineman that are hurt,they just need bodies & be able to coach up a little.

Kendall Blanton is even signed practice squad exception.