Rams’ Accountability Begins and Ends With Kroenke

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I didn't read this "Bernie" :poop:!! I don't need to be made to feel worse, after a Bad Lose, than I already do! This is what I use when Bernie is on our Boards ...

Troll Spray.jpg

RAGRam

Pro Bowler
Or that other soccer team he owns that's tied for first.....

I should really follow football more closely, didn't realise Arsenal have the same amount of points as Southampton did at this point last year.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well according to this clowns logic the NFL should fire Mark Davis, Shahid Kahn, The old Ford lady, Jimmy Haslam, Bob McNair, Bud Adams, Dean Spanos, Jed York, The Glazers and the list goes on and on. Their teams are losing, some of them more often of late than the Rams. Some of them have never even sniffed the playoffs let alone a Super Bowl. Some of them go the opposite of Kroenke and fire their GM every year along with their coach it seems. Interesting how he glorifies Davis and Spanos' efforts to move to LA but vilifies Kroenke for his. Oh Bernie we've read this article from you before. It was as pointless then as it is now.

Also this article seems to be more about relocation than the Rams failures as a team and should be moved because responding to half of this garbage will just get people in trouble and start fights on the board.
You seem annoyed by the article.

Made sense to me.