Rams #3 on NFL's List of 2018’s Best Defensive Lines

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
At least according to Gregg Rosenthal of NFL Media and CBS Sports’ Will Brinson.
**********************************************************************************
View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Daily-Dose-Rams-Land-at-No-3-on-NFLs-List-of-2018%E2%80%99s-Best-Defensive-Lines/20e1ae31-8e49-4255-a749-974f174ae7b3

By Kristen Lago

3) Los Angeles Rams

Key players: Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh, Michael Brockers, Samson Ebukam, Matt Longacre, Dominique Easley, Ethan Westbrooks.

“Teams shouldn't even try to run on the Rams when Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh,
and Michael Brockers are on the field together. That should make the opposition one-dimensional, allowing defensive coordinator Wade Phillips to cook up pressures and get the ball into the hands of his equally talented secondary.

There's no question that the Rams' top edge rushers -- Samson Ebukam and Matt Longacre -- are dangerously unproven. That keeps the group from topping this list, but the pass rushers should be able to roam free, with all the beef up front attracting double teams. The system will carry them.

Donald is the best overall lineman in football and Suh will be playing right next to him in full mercenary mode. Brockers is coming off a career season under Phillips. These three might not each pile up double-digit sacks, but they should lead the league in knocking offensive linemen to the ground, creating chaos in the pocket and generally terrifying quarterbacks.

It's rare to see an all-time defender like Donald paired with an all-time coordinator like Phillips, each flanked by one of the most talented supporting casts in football. This group may only last a year together, so enjoy it while you can.”

Listen to the full podcast and read Brinson’s breakdown by clicking here.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At least according to Gregg Rosenthal of NFL Media and CBS Sports’ Will Brinson.
**********************************************************************************
View: http://www.therams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Daily-Dose-Rams-Land-at-No-3-on-NFLs-List-of-2018%E2%80%99s-Best-Defensive-Lines/20e1ae31-8e49-4255-a749-974f174ae7b3

By Kristen Lago

3) Los Angeles Rams

Key players: Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh, Michael Brockers, Samson Ebukam, Matt Longacre, Dominique Easley, Ethan Westbrooks.

“Teams shouldn't even try to run on the Rams when Aaron Donald, Ndamukong Suh,
and Michael Brockers are on the field together. That should make the opposition one-dimensional, allowing defensive coordinator Wade Phillips to cook up pressures and get the ball into the hands of his equally talented secondary.

There's no question that the Rams' top edge rushers -- Samson Ebukam and Matt Longacre -- are dangerously unproven. That keeps the group from topping this list, but the pass rushers should be able to roam free, with all the beef up front attracting double teams. The system will carry them.

Donald is the best overall lineman in football and Suh will be playing right next to him in full mercenary mode. Brockers is coming off a career season under Phillips. These three might not each pile up double-digit sacks, but they should lead the league in knocking offensive linemen to the ground, creating chaos in the pocket and generally terrifying quarterbacks.

It's rare to see an all-time defender like Donald paired with an all-time coordinator like Phillips, each flanked by one of the most talented supporting casts in football. This group may only last a year together, so enjoy it while you can.”

Listen to the full podcast and read Brinson’s breakdown by clicking here.

I clicked on the link to read, but there wasn't much there. I will listen later.

I can't imagine another team's defensive line ranked higher than ours, unless it's a ranking that is "trying to be different".

The Rams line is insane.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I clicked on this, and there is nothing available! No Video, No article!!

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Jacksonville was #1, Philly was #2. Hard to argue when you add in edge rushers.

TexasRam

Legend
Offensive and defensive line. This is where today’s NFL games are won.

Philly
L.A.
Minny
Jacksonville

Powerhouses in the trenches.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Von Miller Was Samson Ebukam the year before he became Von Miller. Von Who?

Not saying Samson will be that good, but my prediction is people will know Samson by the end of October.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Von Miller Was Samson Ebukam the year before he became Von Miller. Von Who?

Not saying Samson will be that good, but my prediction is people will know Samson by the end of October.
Von Miller was always Von Miller. Had a bunch of sacks as a rookie.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Von Miller was always Von Miller. Had a bunch of sacks as a rookie.
Yeah. His mom just called me to confirm that.

I’m changing my example. :whistle:

London Fletcher was Samson Ebukam before he was London Fletcher. Honest. I checked with the lady in County Records. :)