Rams 2024 Practice Squad Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Some teams have signed players… I haven’t seen any Rams announcements yet?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
https://www.therams.com/news/rams-sign-17-players-to-initial-practice-squad-for-2024-season

The Rams have signed 17 players to their initial practice squad for the 2024 season.

Last September, the NFL announced that beginning in 2024, practice squads would expand to 17 players for all 32 teams, if one of those players is a qualifying international player. For the Rams, that is defensive tackle David Olajiga.

Here are the other 16 members of Los Angeles' practice squad:

OL A.J. Arcuri
OL Justin Dedich
TE Miller Forristall
DB Tanner Ingle
DB Shaun Jolly
TE Nikola Kalinic
DB Cam Lampkin
DT Tuli Letuligasenoa
OL Mike McAllister
WR Xavier Smith
WR Drake Stoops
DB Jason Taylor II
OLB Keir Thomas
WR Sam Wiglusz
RB Zach Evans (exception)
LB Zach VanValkenburg (exception)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Shit. Looks like Olajiga's not on the practice squad. Shame; I really liked him.

Oh, well. At least Evans, Wiglusz, Taylor, and Smith made it.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Shit. Looks like Olajiga's not on the practice squad. Shame; I really liked him.

No, he's there too - just was called out early as the international rep for the squad!

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek

He’s a qualifying international player on the Ram’s practice squad. It talks about that right before the list.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
The Zach Evans on the PS confuses me because the waiver claim reports showed NE picking him up. Is he still with us or is he gone?

Last edited: