OFFICIAL Rams 2022 NFL draft visits

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's that time of year! We can have unlimited local visits with prospects. Word will come soon who we met with at the Combine and the Senior bowl games.

So far we have this from the combine:

Treylon Burks, Wide Receiver, Arkansas (COM)
Malik Willis, Quarterback, Liberty (COM)

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I can see the Rams draft a QB in R3 or R4 this year. It's total opposite of what I'd do. But can totally see it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Two first round locks. I don’t think I’ll be expecting either to be in a Rams uniform any time soon. Maybe in 8-10 years.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Two first round locks. I don’t think I’ll be expecting either to be in a Rams uniform any time soon. Maybe in 8-10 years.
Yeah I thought that was interesting that he only reported visits so far are those two :D

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
I’m still waiting for the Rams to arrange to interview me. I hear they’ve got a pretty good QB in James Harris.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler

“I’m a utility player and a big special teams contributor. I’m used all over in many positions whether it be tight end or fullback. I’ve been split out wide as a receiver and also used as a blocker whether it be in the backfield, in-line or used as a h-back in split zone blocking the opposite DE”

Perhaps we might be on the look out for a H-back after all :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
“I’m a utility player and a big special teams contributor. I’m used all over in many positions whether it be tight end or fullback. I’ve been split out wide as a receiver and also used as a blocker whether it be in the backfield, in-line or used as a h-back in split zone blocking the opposite DE”

I 1000% knew this post was coming from you :D

We had a predraft visit with a TE who's lined up in the backfield so that absolutely means McVay is changing after all these years he's going FB crazy like Shanny is.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I 1000% knew this post was coming from you :D

We had a predraft visit with a TE who's lined up in the backfield so that absolutely means McVay is changing after all these years he's going FB crazy like Shanny is.
Those were his words not mine. Perhaps, they are thinking about moving him to DE :)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those were his words not mine. Perhaps, they are thinking about moving him to DE :)
I mean Joe Noteboom lined up as a TE, tackle eligible several plays last year. Maybe we resigned him for the TE/FB role and not as our next LT and we really are going to bring this guy in to learn from Boom. Makes LT our top priority.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Deebo 2.0

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I mean Joe Noteboom lined up as a TE, tackle eligible several plays last year. Maybe we resigned him for the TE/FB role and not as our next LT and we really are going to bring this guy in to learn from Boom. Makes LT our top priority.
That or they are interested in a H-back

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That or they are interested in a H-back
Or a much more likely and logical answer is they're interested in a TE who's versatile and can help in many facets of the game including blocking. Which jives with what McVay and Snead have said and meshes with the players they've added at that position. Instead of this mythical unicorn FB being added we can simply look at what our coach and front office have a history of and find the simple answer.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
We've also had a visit with Punt God. Rams draft info is being kept very quiet for some reason. Must not want the rest of the league to know we're so hard and heavy after a fullback :D

I hope they do keep it quiet. It seems they’ve possibly gotten sniped on a few occasions through the years.

I don’t know how teams learn about other teams moves. I recall the Rams knowing Baltimore planned on taking Kupp, so they picked him instead of waiting. I think it would be best if nobody knew any of the Rams possible targets.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope they do keep it quiet. It seems they’ve possibly gotten sniped on a few occasions through the years.

I don’t know how teams learn about other teams moves. I recall the Rams knowing Baltimore planned on taking Kupp, so they picked him instead of waiting. I think it would be best if nobody knew any of the Rams possible targets.
You know what will happen around here though right? If they keep things quiet, which honestly I'm not even sure they can do, we'll have a bunch of threads around here where the Rams off season/draft prep is "disastrous/irresponsible/worrisome" etc etc etc

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
You know what will happen around here though right? If they keep things quiet, which honestly I'm not even sure they can do, we'll have a bunch of threads around here where the Rams off season/draft prep is "disastrous/irresponsible/worrisome" etc etc etc
This may sound silly to some but I speculate that it’s the agents getting kickbacks for letting other teams know which teams like their clients.

Maybe it could be scouts trying to make some extra cash. I’d want all of that info on lockdown.