RAMS 2020 Coaching Staff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Could post individually as good of a Coaching Staff The Rams have though.
The OC special teams & DC get there own.

I’ll start with JOE BARRY. Watching the start of NE game.This guy gets so fired up.He goes against the offense all the time.

I’m loving me some Reeder right now. Kenny Young has just turned things up a notice as well.

To me just watching the first run NE had. Troy Hill does so good coming up & tackling from the CB spot,but the Heart Beat of the Defensive Front is Joe Barry.
He was on the sideline right there on the tackle. Big A” Robinson goes right across to the play. A the players are giving the Jacked Up sign to Joe Barry.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Kromer & his son. Add Andy Dickerson to the mix. Just the way the team in general is blocking.

If he is the run game coordinator still,then this thing has really picked up. Jackie Slater talked about Kromer being one of the Tops in The NFL.

Noteboom has stepped up for Big Whitworth & the Run Game actually looks better.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
"Where communication lacks negativity fills" - Sean Mcvay

Doesn't seem like there is often poor communication overall across this staff and team.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Rams are always looking to help promote there own.I don’t know if that starts with Demoff,Snead,or Mcvay.

Liam Cohen took over I believe for the guy who went to NE ? Jedd Fisch

Actually is was Zac Robinson & he really seems to be the QB’s coach ?
I’m confused & am going to finally start another post.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Another reason for this post is The Rams coaching staff has been in place for awhile.We can all talk about the OC DC,Players,Mcvay,but The Rams Coaching Staff in My Book are Tops in The NFL.
Where do you even start ? I’ll start by McVays 30 Plus victory’s after Halftime to Like 2 or Zero losses. Really not good with Stats,but the proff is in the coaching staff.

—PlYer development has been OUTSTANDING!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
talked about Joe Barry as a coach.The DC is getting all kinds of credit.I respect The job Joe Barry has done as a Rams coach.I think Mcvay did the right thing by giving him the Assistant Head Coach title.

Reeder & Young are stepping up there game.Wonder about Kiser next week.
Cory Littleton & getting rid of Ogletree when the Rams needed cap space.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It’s at the end of the season,A coach like Aubrey Plesant could be getting looks & calls around the league to upgrade his career.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Of course I posted this before posting about The New Hires at Top postion.

The 1 stat that Mcvay has that shows How Good his Coaching Staff is is 2nd half LEADS. They never give it up & almost always stay in Games. 2019 was different & the result was a Whole New Top Front.
The Truth is this coaching STAFF is one of The Best in The NFL! Take your pick of coaches.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Here we go !!

Staley says
Aubrey Pleasant
Enjiro Evero
Eric Henderson

all deserve promotion & can be a DC.

Aubrey Pleasant to me has been phenomenal in the way he has handle
CB’s over the Years. I’m sure I’ve already posted this,but he totally deserves credit for being such a Good Coach for The Rams!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Ejiro Evero to be is Underrated as a DB’s coach. As much as I have posted about Aubrey Pleasant it has been The Safeties that have been OUT PREFORMING in his 4 seasons as a Rams coach.

Mccoy,JJ Joyner,Christian,(Robey?)

Fuller this year has been unbelievable.

I look at Nick Scott & think about his future.
Taylor Rapp if you look on The Rams stat sheet 2020 he is Tops in Tackles,but has not played much from injury.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Eric Henderson reminds me of a Warren Sapp type.He keeps his players loose on the sidelines.SJD doesn’t like all the cutting in up during a lose though.

Morgan Fox,Robinson,Gaines have all stepped up. I said The Rams D-Line needs depth & Smart needs to go.
I just like the way this group is such a solid unit.Morgan & Brockers have been with The Rams for awhile & bring that togetherness all ready.

Eric Henderson is almost like a player coach. He gets involved in drills & loves to get physical.He has a special connection with Aaron Donald as well.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Liam Coen is gone as The Rams QB coach ?? He is still listed on coaching staff.

Makes me LMAO know one is noticing what I have been.

Maybe I’m just a DUMB-azz. Taking about myself moderators.I do think this question should be asked.Since this might be the last game of the season.

Who is The Rams QB coach right NOW!! My photo Recognition might be off,but from my observation almost all season has been ????

Is that Kevin O’Connell who Goff or Wolford go to in between offense & defensive series?

Psycho_X

Legend
You having a nice conversation with yourself?

I've been talking about Aubrey Pleasant getting a DC job for the last two offseasons and even thought he'd get a look to be ours this year. But no one ever interviews him for whatever reason.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thanks for joining in.This is going to be an interesting off season with The Rams coaching staff.I’m not sure what coaching staff gets paid. Joe Barry is assistant HC.I believe he takes over if anything ever happened to Mcvay .

Aubrey might get a look as a DC.He is always involved & calls out the reads in practice.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thanks for joining in.This is going to be an interesting off season with The Rams coaching staff.I’m not sure what coaching staff gets paid. Joe Barry is assistant HC.I believe he takes over if anything ever happened to Mcvay .

Aubrey might get a look as a DC.He is always involved & calls out the reads in practice.

After seeing this I knew Aubrey Pleasant was gone.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Liam Coen is gone as The Rams QB coach ?? He is still listed on coaching staff.

Makes me LMAO know one is noticing what I have been.

Maybe I’m just a DUMB-azz. Taking about myself moderators.I do think this question should be asked.Since this might be the last game of the season.

Who is The Rams QB coach right NOW!! My photo Recognition might be off,but from my observation almost all season has been ????

Is that Kevin O’Connell who Goff or Wolford go to in between offense & defensive series?

ZAC ROBINSON is a UP & Comer IMO. He was really working with the QB’s during the game.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Eric Henderson reminds me of a Warren Sapp type.He keeps his players loose on the sidelines.SJD doesn’t like all the cutting in up during a lose though.

Morgan Fox,Robinson,Gaines have all stepped up. I said The Rams D-Line needs depth & Smart needs to go.
I just like the way this group is such a solid unit.Morgan & Brockers have been with The Rams for awhile & bring that togetherness all ready.

Eric Henderson is almost like a player coach. He gets involved in drills & loves to get physical.He has a special connection with Aaron Donald as well.

Henderson is a STUD of a coach. He will be more of the RAHRAH guy imo now that Joe Barry & Pleasant are gone.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
talked about Joe Barry as a coach.The DC is getting all kinds of credit.I respect The job Joe Barry has done as a Rams coach.I think Mcvay did the right thing by giving him the Assistant Head Coach title.

Reeder & Young are stepping up there game.Wonder about Kiser next week.
Cory Littleton & getting rid of Ogletree when the Rams needed cap space.

Interesting that Staley & Barry are staying together. That Chargers defense is going to be TOUGH.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Welcome to the So Ram board.

any and all replies are appreciated. Really, any of them.