Rams 2018 Hype

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Just a quick video I slapped together for some 2018 Rams hype with their new look acquisitions. It’s based off of the 80s-90s show Family Matters. Feedback is appreciated. Enjoy!

Great job ! Very original and funny.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
A very nice short presentation @rams24/7

#1, I wish you would've made it 5 times longer.

#2, I wish you would've added John "Bones"Fassel and Greg Zureline to the list of "Co-Stars" as well as Andrew Whitworth and a some other players like Cooper Kupp and Robert Woods etc...

#3, I wish you would've made it 5 times longer.

#4, I wish you would've made it 5 times longer.

#5, You gave us a sneek peak trailer of a future blockbuster movie that left us wanting more..

Looking forward to the sequel if there is one?

6a00d83451b36c69e2022ad3a190cc200b-600wi
1. I appreciate the support
2. I would've crammed more Rams into the video, but the "Family Matters" theme song only goes as long as my video went. Also I was mainly trying to highlight our offseason acquisitions and our popular players. It was also hard to find funny/animated clips of guys like Kupp and Whitworth.
3. I think I'll try and make this intro montage to the season an annual thing. Stay tuned...

PaRam24

UDFA
That was freaking awsome man... As stated already, you have some obvious creative talent, and the choices were absolutely perfect. Would love to see a longer version with more players added, great job friend!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When the new stadium is complete, might I suggest the Jeffersons? Funnier would be for the Chargers! They are going to be renting a deluxe apartment.