raiders sign C Rodney Hudson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
This just in people:
FA are expensive. If you want one who can play you're going to pay.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I know people think it's a lot of money and it is, but do you honestly expect to have Emitt Smith's OL with guys making $3-4M?

If you want a dominant line you have to pay for it. The young guys that become great are gonna get paid too.

You think our DL isn't going to be expensive as hell to keep in tact?

Talent= $$

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Sad part is has to be only about the money cuz he sure isn't gonna win in Oakland anytime soon.

jjab360

Legend
I know people think it's a lot of money and it is, but do you honestly expect to have Emitt Smith's OL with guys making $3-4M?

If you want a dominant line you have to pay for it. The young guys that become great are gonna get paid too.

You think our DL isn't going to be expensive as hell to keep in tact?

Talent= $$
It's all about timing. You can't wait until they're Free Agents to re-sign these guys. We'd probably be talking about Quinn getting 115 million from the Dolphins right now if we hadn't signed him to a relatively affordable contract when we had the chance.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
It's all about timing. You can't wait until they're Free Agents to re-sign these guys. We'd probably be talking about Quinn getting 115 million from the Dolphins right now if we hadn't signed him to a relatively affordable contract when we had the chance.
Let me ask you bro, what would you pay for Hudson or Iupati?
Knowing they are still relatively young and top tier at their positions..