Raiders Officially Introduce Team to Las Vegas

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

oldnotdead

Legend
I love it.....hahaha.....Vegas offered the stadium to the Chargers long before the Raiders. Then Mark Davis lured Dean Spanos' attention away with his bogus Carson stadium.....LMAO All the while courting Vegas away from Spanos. Just shows you how stupid Dean Spanos is. He would rather have a franchise in a city that doesn't want him and his team and sharing a stadium with a dominant Ram franchise, rather than have his own stadium in his own city? Franchise value only means something if you intend to sell it. If he can't break even this year the NFL will force his hand, IMO.

Gotta love it. Personally I wish the Raiders well in their new home. Oakland had two bites at the same apple and couldn't get it done.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I love it.....hahaha.....Vegas offered the stadium to the Chargers long before the Raiders. Then Mark Davis lured Dean Spanos' attention away with his bogus Carson stadium.....LMAO All the while courting Vegas away from Spanos. Just shows you how stupid Dean Spanos is.

Gotta love it. Personally I wish the Raiders well in their new home. Oakland had two bites at the same apple and couldn't get it done.

One thing I do know, the NFL was never going to allow the Raiders in Los Angeles and Las Vegas was he perfect fit for them. IMO, I'm not sure how the Chargers would have played there and Spanos should have just worked it out in San Diego, but his cash flow is based on his team, so they were not going to build him a stadium there. Worked out good for all parties because I do believe eventually the Chargers will have a fan base although they are going to have to some different things to attract....IMO, Raiders are perfect for Las Vegas and Mark Davis now can afford all that and a bag of chips.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Chargers had multiple opportunities in San Diego but Spanos blew them all off as the lure of LA was too great. The only real reason he would choose LA over SD and LV is the gain in franchise value. But like home equity that only is realized with the sale of the home, i.e. franchise. IMO that is why he could care less about the long term viability of the franchise in LA. He gained about $800 M in team value with the move. It's why I've always contended and still do that the Chargers will be sold in the next 24-36 months. The new owner will be saddled with a really lopsided partnership with Kroenke and IMO that will hurt the final sales price to Spanos. I don't see the Chargers in LA long term as any new owner will move them. But the wildcard is Eli Broad who has wanted the Chargers for decades. He would simply buy his way out of the partnership and build his own stadium in the City of Industry which will move him closer to the only place the Chargers have fans. He has 600 acres out there to finance it all.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Will definitely be interesting every time I go to Vegas now. I am sure prices will go up during the NFL season, but fortunately for me I go during the offseason/pre season only...

Wait... NOW it will be interesting?

Dude. I'm not sure where you've been hanging out there... but when I go, I spend a bunch of my daytime hours at the adult pool at Caesars. My interests are completely fulfilled throughout the entire time.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Dude. I'm not sure where you've been hanging out there... but when I go, I spend a bunch of my daytime hours at the adult pool at Caesars. My interests are completely fulfilled throughout the entire time.

i just looked it up and it stated that it is no longer a topless sun bathing experience. probably for the best. there's no way these women's breasts will look better than the ones in your imagination, maybe 5%.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
i just looked it up and it stated that it is no longer a topless sun bathing experience. probably for the best. there's no way these women's breasts will look better than the ones in your imagination, maybe 5%.

Damn...

That's it, I have almost no reason to go back now. LOL

Sonofabitch

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Damn...

That's it, I have almost no reason to go back now. LOL

Sonofabitch
That's nothing alcohol can't fix. Not to mention you can have weed products delivered to your room now lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll definitely hit you up next time I'm in town @VegasRam! Might be this summer or maybe in the season will let you know.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

Pool parties, and the strip. I mean’t interesting that an NFL stadium will be visible every time I come into town. Only full of Raider fans now...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Pool parties, and the strip. I mean’t interesting that an NFL stadium will be visible every time I come into town. Only full of Raider fans now...

I bet there will be a large number of the visiting team's fans at every Rai-duh game... more visiting fans than you'll see at any game except the chargers of course. Vegas is the perfect location/destination for visiting fans to fly in for a weekend of debauchery and see their team play the Rai-duhs at the same time.