GAME DAY Raiders at Rams - Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
NFL Week 7 Sunday, October 20, 2024

Las Vegas Raiders at Los Angeles Rams, 4:05 p.m. on CBS

———

Game Day Thread

The GDT is a live thread tradition here at ROD.

While we all get fired up watching the game, please remember our core principles; we always show respect for our team and each other.

Despite the emotional highs and lows watching a game, we will moderate this thread with that in mind, however please refrain from name calling. This applies to players, the Rams organization, and each other.

This is the core rule of the GDT. Moderators are tasked to issue thread bans, at a minimum, to maintain this standard.

This is our team. Win or lose. Good days and bad. We are here for FUN, not to be dragged down.

A more loosely moderated atmosphere can be found in the chat room.

Go Rams!

———

ROD Chat Room;

Game Day Room

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
tenor.gif

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Glad they will not rush Kupp. Hope he can suit up, but it he isn't ready, then he isn't ready, and give him another week. Raiders are a winnable game with what we have. No excuses.

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee

I don't understand how Kupp would be more ready to at least play a role in 4 days than he is now since the issue, per McVay, is knowing how his body will react to live reps/contact. There will be minimal physical practice between now & TNF. If there's that much doubt, I don't want to see him until the Seahags game. Otherwise, put him on a snap count & be judicious about his blocking role. If McVay's "return to performance, not just to play" means he has to play 90% of the snaps & be throwing blocks all over the field, I want Coach checked for CTE.

Schefter's source may be right although I don't see the competitive edge in designating Kupp as questionable at the last moment if he's really doubtful. Early in the week, yes, so LV has to prep for him, but not on Fri/Sat. Of course, he's also claiming a source is telling him Hutchinson could realistically return for the SB if DET gets there.... so there's that...

Overall, this is a weird game to predict. LV doesn't move the ball well but they score when they do get to the RZ: 15 RZ ATTs in 6 games /10 tuddies LAR is the opposite as we all know: 20 ATTs in 5 games, 11 TDs. Something's gotta give.

Crosby was DNP with an ankle all week, Davante gone, Jakobi Meyers doubtful/out. Starting OG out. Just like GB, this game is there for the taking.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hoping to see this young defense take a big step forward today.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I hope the Rams can win a few games and have a respectable season. I think it will be a hard hill to climb to make the playoffs.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Moving the ball is gonna be rough. Figure this one will be an ugly scrum type game. But maybe the run game goes off for us.