R.I.P. Charles Krauthammer

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Charles Krauthammer March 13, 1950- June 21, 2018

One of the first writers I admired. I didn't realize, until recently, he spent the bulk of his adult life paralyzed from the waist down, from a diving accident in college. Charles faced his struggles with dignity, and was always a gentleman in all his dealings, even with those he politically disagreed with.

Go with God, sir.

r960-eab2abc5ff2cffbd5d06d786043f2119.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I respected him greatly, whether I agreed with him or not on certain issues. The world lost a penetrating thinker, which Mr. Krauthammer certainly was.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Let me add that his love of the Nationals (MLB) was very endearing to me. Such a serious man in most things, enjoyed baseball like a kid....Loved that.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I respected him greatly, whether I agreed with him or not on certain issues. The world lost a penetrating thinker, which Mr. Krauthammer certainly was.
Yes, I didn't always agree with him either, but he was always reasonable, and treated others with dignity.

Lots of flame throwers out there. He was usually the adult in the room.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
The world lost a penetrating thinker, which Mr. Krauthammer certainly was.

Lots of flame throwers out there. He was usually the adult in the room.

He was a reasonable person in all things and both of you are correct with what you are saying. I lean to the right on some things and to the left on some things and someone like him, in today's landscape in my opinion needs to step up to fill the void. Civility needs to be restored.