Questionable Decisions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
In my humble opinion if the defense can improve to middle of the pack I think they can easily go on a run like last year. The offense hasn't been terrible. But if you have a league worst defense you aren't going to win many games.

If they continue to play like they have then we're gonna have to chalk this one up to shit happens. And think about the next few years. The defense is young but the talent is there. The growing pains they're going through this year could make them much better over the next few years. I just hope it happens before Stafford hangs it up.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Judging by OPs history, this is a thinly veiled bitch fest waiting to happen ...

1728087060125.png

methomas50

Rookie
In order to build a fan base in LA, which had been destroyed by a former owner, they went all in to get a chip, and were successful. The aftermath is restocking a roster that at the time of the championship was top heavy. There are holes on the roster no doubt but I have faith they get back to championship contention on a yearly basis soon.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
If I wanted to carefully troll another team's forum I'd start slow with a sentence or two. Make it sound like I'm a concerned fan at first. I also know there are some disgruntled former Rams fans that would love to troll a Rams board.
This from the beginning.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
When your season is all but over in September, going 1-3, I'd say some venting is going to happen for the rest of the season.
Let's hope we somehow pull one out against the Packers, or the season will officially be over after that.
Nope not evrn then.