QBs that may slide in the draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One thing you gotta consider in this equation is supply & demand. There's a ton of teams that either need QB or could use an upgrade on their roster. So even though I think Nix is a third to fourth round type will he really last that long. I'm not so sure about that. He might go off the board round 2 which would not be "sliding" to me, rather it would be him going a bit earlier than he should due to demand.

Also McCarthy... I pray he goes off the board before 19. More QBs that go off the better as it pushes down impact players at key positions where we have very strong needs.

I'm a bit higher on Penix than most. But it would not surprise me if he went round 1.

Williams, Maye, & Daniels probably all go off the board for sure prior to 19. After them you have some guys who might also sneak into that first half of round 1 group too. Word is teams are high on McCarthy which is great for us. Penix is certainly (IMO) possible if his medical stuff checks out. Pratt is a potential climber for a couple reasons, those being his Senior Bowl week workouts plus he's got a strong arm so he'll wow in his workout I am sure.

I'm hoping we see a run on QBs prior to 19 with a couple reaches made. Then we get a fucking stud like Latu or one of these other guys who otherwise would be unlikely to go off the board that low.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yes, please take all the QB's before 19. Hope that rumor or McCarthy being beloved in league circles is accurate. Falcons must do something at QB. That is really all they lack to be able to win that division. If JJ is so beloved, how can they pass him up? I'd bet a lot of money they leave day 1 with a QB, provided they don't sign Cousins or something crazy in FA.

Latu or DeJean would look fantastic in horns.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I like Milton as a poor man's Richardson. See him as a backup guy with possible potential down the road.

If he has to come in for a game or two, the game plan would actually be pretty similar to what we ran with Wentz. You can win a handful of games with a guy who will make one read but then run it. Add some designed runs in. Steal some games.