QB options

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
What QBs are going to be available, whether thru free agency or trade?

Stafford may be on the block. N.O may blow it up, so who knows what happens with Brees.

Who else is a viable option?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The good news is, Fisher is stubborn. He'll stick with Foles to the end. Which means we'll have a higher draft pick and might find a quarterback good enough to give a shot to.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't think this team can wait for a QB to develop in the draft. It has a lot of pieces in place already. I think Snead needs to get aggressive and make a deal.
The Foles trade was worth a shot because obviously Bradford is incapable of staying healthy, but it is not gonna work out.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bring Mannion in. Let's see what he can do. And then cut Foles after the season. I don't want to see another snap from Foles.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would love Brees......Arizona and Palmer have worked out.....I want to win now (or next year anyway)

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Dare i say that the rams would have been better off with bradford still here

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Are you sure Jrry?

I'd take Tebow over Foles without any doubt. I'm disgusted. I could take his inaccuracy if he added anything to the game. But he's immobile, slow as molasses through his reads, and then tops it off with consistently missing high. I can't take any more. He's worse than the shit we started last year and that's saying something.

DenverRam

Starter
I'd take Tebow over Foles without any doubt. I'm disgusted. I could take his inaccuracy if he added anything to the game. But he's immobile, slow as molasses through his reads, and then tops it off with consistently missing high. I can't take any more. He's worse than the crap we started last year and that's saying something.
tebow actually looked pretty good and accurate in preseason

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think so..Bradford would have gotten killed/injured at GB, so same result

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave

If he could stay healthy, yes. But he can't and that's why we had to get rid of him. He got hurt today actually.

FRO

Legend
Keep Foles in there and tank to get Goff. If Stafford can be had for a second round or late first, pull the trigger. We shouldn't have given Foles that extension.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I wish we'd stop with the Bradford stuff, trade comparisons. They both suck.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Keep Foles in there and tank to get Goff. If Stafford can be had for a second round or late first, pull the trigger. We shouldn't have given Foles that extension.
Right now. I'm thinking we should have traded for Sanches instead of Foles.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
freak it. Bring in Manziel and Josh Gordon.

Too bad the trade deadline passed. We could have offered Foles for Manziel. I don't like Manziel but at least he can run.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
They gave Foles a two extension before he played his first game , so I;m not worried , this staff knows what it's doing