PS game #2 positives & Negatives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Mason weighed in at 5'9, 207 lbs at the combine and looks considerably bigger now than he did back then. Faulk wasn't much bigger than that anyway, and there's countless examples of RBs who have been successful pass blockers at that size. If he doesn't excel in this area it's not because he isn't big enough.
Mason is listed at 5'8 and honestly, thats generous. Stacy is listed at 5'8 and he definitely taller than Mason. Cunningham is 5'10 and he towers over Mason.

jjab360

Legend
Mason is listed at 5'8 and honestly, thats generous. Stacy is listed at 5'8 and he definitely taller than Mason. Cunningham is 5'10 and he towers over Mason.
Technically he weighed in at 5084 or 5'8 1/2", which generally rounds up to 5'9, so no 5'8 isn't really being generous. Besides, like I said there's plenty of examples of successful pass blocking RBs at that height and shorter so I don't see why it matters anyway. If Mason isn't a succesful pass blocker at this point it isn't because of any physical limitations.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sam Bradford looked sharp and confident in the pocket. Our 2 tight ends Justice Cunningham and Alex Bayer are going to be really good. Reid and Roberson is starting to look like they are getting their Football legs back and with Pead hurt might see more of Reid on special teams. Joyner is a gamer and going up against Cobb will definitely help him. Greg played well his pass pro isn't perfect but it isn't as bad as some was making it out to be either. Re signing Harvey does seem like a good idea and something that might happen.JL55 is missed right now and so is Brockers. Aaron Donald would look much more effective next to Brockers. Rotation on dL is very good and Westbrooks reminds me of George selvie. Michael Sam is a gamer he reminds me of a grant wistrom type good moves not overly athletic but has a supreme motor. I think Givens is going to be fine. I know it doesn't seem like it but it does look like he makes more of an effort to catch the ball. And he looked good on his one kickoff return.

CoachO

Hall of Fame
Technically he weighed in at 5084 or 5'8 1/2", which generally rounds up to 5'9, so no 5'8 isn't really being generous. Besides, like I said there's plenty of examples of successful pass blocking RBs at that height and shorter so I don't see why it matters anyway. If Mason isn't a succesful pass blocker at this point it isn't because of any physical limitations.

If you say so,, just because others may be able to do it, he has shown to be PHYSICALLY over matched thus far.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Going into that game, Bradford looking sharp and getting good protection was my big focus. That happened, so I see it as a successful game. Preseason will mean very little in just a few weeks. I'm excited to see our starting OL in tact next week, though. That's a big deal. Hope our secondary can heal up, too. I like the direction we're headed.