Pro Bowl Show tonight

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Have to think all our ST are very good shots at a gig. Gurley and Goff should get a start as well provided they take 3 QB's (figure Brees and Wilson will also get a shot for the NFC). Whitworth is an outside shot as well. Donald is a lock and Joyner might garner some votes although the public vote will probably cruel his chances.

That would be a solid return on a good year for the Rams. It's all irrelevant however as none of these guys will be eligible as they have game the following week.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff get snubbed. Wasnt he the #8 highest vote getter?

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
07B33191-D11F-4AFF-BEB4-B8C72F2D1A18.jpeg

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
In addition to the Rams’ five Pro Bowl selectees, the NFL also announced QB Jared Goff (first), LT Andrew Whitworth (first) and CB Trumaine Johnson(second) as Pro Bowl alternates.

Goff will be in for sure.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
In addition to the Rams’ five Pro Bowl selectees, the NFL also announced QB Jared Goff (first), LT Andrew Whitworth (first) and CB Trumaine Johnson(second) as Pro Bowl alternates.

Goff will be in for sure.

So will Whitworth. Lane Johnson is out for the year. Tru is less likely I think.

EDIT: Johnson may not be out as I thought. I thought he had experienced concussion issues and was stood down. That doesn't appear to be the case.

Last edited:

TexasRam

Legend
Good to see Goff get in as he is deserving. With Wentz out Goff gets to strap it up for NFC Roster, barring a Super Bowl!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Yeah... Whit and Saff got snubbed. Tyron has been injured this year and got in on name. Whit deserves it. Watch Saffold in the open field and tell me he doesn't deserve it.

Also, Cory Littleton should be the starting "Special Teamer". 2 blocked punts (nearly a 3rd in the Eagles game) and excellent in kick coverage all year. What more does he need to do? Nah, just give it to an Arizona DB every year it seems. Arizona's special teams is ass as well.

Cory Littleton got snubbed and I don't see how he didn't get in.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more irrationally upset I get. We have the Kicker, Punter, and Returner. We could have swept the special teams unit top to bottom. We should have, but no. Like Justin Bethel before him, Baker has to come in and fuck things up. Since when do people like Arizona STers so much? Littleton got screwed with one of the better resumes you will see out there for a special teams player. What are the odds he blocks two kicks in one year again? What is with giving special teamer to Matt Slater in the AFC, and an Arizona DB in the NFC? Arizona's special teams are trash anyway. Bullshit.

Last edited: