Pro Bowl Question!!?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
And I don’t think there’s really any way that my comment can be interpreted as me saying he’s great. I really don’t want to go back and forth about this. You aren’t happy about the special teams this past season and that’s your right, but I don’t think people who think differently should have to catch flack for that opinion.
John Fassell should be very proud....and job well done with exclamation points doesn't imply that you thought he did great? Ok....no back and forth....sorry you took offense to me saying guys are on here fellating Fassell....and using you as an example...this isn't a back and forth.....more of a clarification....not that I wasn't happy....I thought the....excitement for returns...should be tempered....I really think ball security is "better" than big plays....returns or blocks....I think lack of penalties shows actual coaching....excess penalties...a lack in coaching or, signing uncoachable players.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
John Fassell should be very proud....and job well done with exclamation points doesn't imply that you thought he did great? Ok....no back and forth....sorry you took offense to me saying guys are on here fellating Fassell....and using you as an example...this isn't a back and forth.....more of a clarification....not that I wasn't happy....I thought the....excitement for returns...should be tempered....I really think ball security is "better" than big plays....returns or blocks....I think lack of penalties shows actual coaching....excess penalties...a lack in coaching or, signing uncoachable players.
No it doesn’t mean that. If I wanted to say he did great I would just say that he did great. I’m not a Windtalker using some code. The job well done was followed by guys. That was aimed at the 4 players who made the pro bowl which is why it was plural. I didn’t take offense to the fellating comment. I thought it was unnecessary but not offensive.

The penalties were annoying. Especially on the punt returns because it often killed field position and momentum. That’s something I hope gets cleared up before next season starts. Penalties were a huge reason why I disliked Fisher because they were often just moronic in nature.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I always figured Pharoh as equal to Tavon....maybe a lil better hands...definitely a tougher tackle....dude wants it and won't go down.
I think the way you described Cooper makes him sound nothing like Tavon.

Good point on the way the ball sounds when it hits their hands though.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I think the way you described Cooper makes him sound nothing like Tavon.
Tavon was a rb....I believe it was high school...somewhere, somehow, he decided he didn't wanna get hit....probably at WVU.......Pharoh plays like a rb....and isn't scared to get hit...he's kinda ripped up too(muscle-bound)

They both have those shaky hands....not natural catchers of the ball.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
The penalties were annoying. Especially on the punt returns because it often killed field position and momentum. That’s something I hope gets cleared up before next season starts. Penalties were a huge reason why I disliked Fisher because they were often just moronic in nature.
We've had a penalty problem on ST's for several years.....hell, the entire team until McVay.....I would guarantee that the offensive unit had fewer penalties (although I bet most would be shocked at the number called on Whitworth the savior)....Pretty sure the defense had less....I want to say ST's had less too, but I can't be sure? Seemed like we still had quite a few....and we added fumbling into the equation....
Overall, I'd say ST was adequate....with outstanding efforts from GZ and Hekker....

I can't separate Pharoh's return yardage with his end of season fumbling....

In your opinion job well done....in mine, average....with a tilt towards, needs to improve.....

We can, agree to disagree...