GAME DAY Preseason Week 1: Rams at Chargers - 10pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Tutu should be playing. For a 3rd rounder who hasn’t contributed should showcase atleast a litte bit. To see if he is even worth it.
Tutu not playing should tell you a lot. It proves he's showed so well in practice we dont want to risk him getting injured. McVay said last week he's going to be a big part of our offense and I expect him to play the DJax role from last year but be a lot more involved.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
On that 3rd and 12 it sure looked like Perkins had a lane to take off if he made up his mind early enough. Mighta picked up the first with a block. But I don't know if they want him running too much.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Chargers adjusted to our first drive. They are playing a preseason game and we are participating in a live practice to evaluate players

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oooohhhh Kendrick! Pretty good for a guy with a slow 40 time :D

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Talk shit bout me suck it RoD!
~ B Brown

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
He’s the one with the 6 game PED suspension?

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Tutu not playing should tell you a lot. It proves he's showed so well in practice we dont want to risk him getting injured. McVay said last week he's going to be a big part of our offense and I expect him to play the DJax role from last year but be a lot more involved.
What was that famous word Iverson said? Practice?! So apparently he has been so stellar in practice he is exempt from the pre season? Dude didnt even contribute to a game last season for a 2nd rounder. Atleast show us what we got.