CONTEST Predict the Score --- Week 4 - L.A. Rams @ S.F 49'ers ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Niners secondary is beat up. Ward and Verrett out. Kinlaw and Armstead are beat up.
Niners interior Oline is a bunch on newbies and LT #1 is out.

Pretty much same situation the Rams are in.

Its at Niners and they are slightly motivated after last year.

Shitters 24
Rams 20

Because, ya know, Annual Niners upset and all. Followed by a week of bitching and calling Rams Coaches and players overated.
Well it wasnt that hard to predict a the outcome of a movie you have seen 10 times.

I do apologize for expecting more points from the Rams.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, ... it's @Faceplant for the win, only being 4 points off the actual score. You sir have won $5000.00 ROD Dollars and @CGI_Ram will send your reward shortly. Well Done.

MrRiceGuyRJ

Let's Make the Rams Great Again
Name
RJ
I expected a final score of 21-13, but was pretty close in my picks league:
1664910623093.png

Malibu

Pro Bowler
I believe massively in McVay for starters. Second I believe heavily in Stafford. We have a lot of prideful stars Wagner, Ramsey Kupp, AD etc.

McVay is going to change up our offense. We will be able to run the ball better than we could in SF. We are getting Edwards back Kolone and Jackson seem fine. Hopefully we get Long back.

We are playing Cooper Rush. Dallas had easy games and possibly Lamb doesn't play listed as questionable.

If he plays Ramsey should play him all night take him out of the game that is Rush's Kupp.

We are at home and I expect the team to be really up for this one.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Sounds good to me.

If your questioning my pick,just do the opposite.You’ll probably win.

I’m already out of survivor & it’s one of those things that doesn’t matter much. It’s a contest & you never know

How many Sundays have you seen me pick a score? Do you go down the line & question everybody there as well?

I’m a Rams Fan,so who wins or losses doesn’t change my feelings for cheering for them.I will question it for sure win or lose as well.

Why ? That was my answer to,Inguess that question.

Do Inthink The Rams will win.I hope so & I think they played better than most.I watch like the Falcons game ?
Didn’t know why Bobby Evans was starting at LG. I’m quoted as BEING ONE of the BIGGEST A’Jackson Fan playing RG. I said that after training camp.

One of my last post I believe A’ Robinson is due for a big game.

On defense I didn’t really watch except for the big plays.Kendrick’s I’ve liked from camp & thought in a couple ways was better than Durrant.Durrant though is special.

I liked T. Lewis on the Edge & he gets in the passing lanes & is a solid tackler.

I asked the question about Cohen vs O’Connell. No one ever answers those questions with Mcvay play calling.

I’ll answer in another way. Mcvay’s play calling is crap 2022 if he is the one calling the plays in the 4th qrt.

I say Cohen is better than Cohen if your talking pregame play list.(first 15). Do I think The Rams win ?

I will say they better win at home. Also said I don’t believe Mcvay has ever been below .500 in his first 5 games.If you want to go by that stat a line then HECK YEAH THE RAMS win