CONTEST Predict The Score - Eagles@Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I didn't see a predict the score thread so being a helpful member and overall stellar human, I thought I would start the thread.

Don't duplicate a score or you will be banned forever and ridiculed by all.

If you win, you might get ROD bucks or a thumbs up by some internet stranger you have never met.

If you predict a Rams loss you will be shamed but give yourself a 79% better chance of winning.

What you got son?

I am going RAMS 38 Eagles 31

View: https://media1.giphy.com/media/IazdAV1zjaGbBaGPgF/200w.webp?cid=ecf05e47k6ngln6r88rih8430yxce51e7q3ikkbsu4duv2br&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w.webp&ct=g

Last edited:

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Looks like a confident board this week. Face it our expectations for this team are high after the first month of the season. I was saying before the season started that the first two games were going to tell me a lot about this team and the Rams delivered big time.

Rams 42
Eagles 24

40 burger medium rare.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If the line can stay intact, mainly left tackle, I give us a chance at winning this one.

Rams 27
Eagles 23

If we go with a backup left tackle we may not score 20.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
28 eagles - 17 rams. Stafford doesn't finish the game. hope I'm wrong, go rams!

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
28 eagles - 17 rams. Stafford doesn't finish the game. hope I'm wrong, go rams!

suck my dick middle finger GIF