Predict the Rams record!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What will the Rams' 2015 record be?

• 5-11 OR WORSE (aka "OMG TITANIC SINKING")

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 6-10 (aka "Blech")

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • 7-9 (aka "Meh... been there")

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • 8-8 (aka "Boringly Respectable")

Votes: 8 8.1%
  • 9-7 (aka "Holy shit we're over .500")

Votes: 23 23.2%
  • 10-6 (aka "Double digit wins? Bust out the good Scotch!")

Votes: 30 30.3%
  • 11-5 (aka "I think I should buy a Lotto ticket")

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • 12-4 (aka "If your erection lasts longer than four hours, call everyone you know")

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • 13-3 (aka "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm *rubs body all over*")

Votes: 3 3.0%
  • 14-2 (aka "Who sold their mom's soul? I'd like to buy that man a donut.")

Votes: 5 5.1%

• Total voters

RamzFanz

Damnit
11-6

damn-straight-43659033712.jpeg

You um... it's not... never mind.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
I'm not too worried about those first five games this year, and here's why.

We finished the second half of the '14 season with a top 5 D.

We can reasonably expect that D to pick up where it left off, don't you think?

With a top 5 D, therefore, we should be in any game among those first five.

With even a decent running game and decent passing game we should be able to prevail. And I fully expect better than "decent" on both O and D this year.

Soooo..... I think those five teams should be worrying about US, tbh. Lol.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
13-3!!! No guts no glory!

farmer-fran1.jpeg

RAMBUSH

Starter
I'm a glass half full kinda guy, defense is gonna go off this year 13-3 I voted for. The year of the ram. Lock it up!

A55VA6

Legend
I'm shooting for that winning record, baby!!

9-7 is what I want this year. Anything better than 9-7.. then that's fucking awesome. 8-8 would be fine.. but anything below 8-8 is unacceptable in my opinion.

…..

Legend
Because "the players coach" Jeff Fisher has cornered the market on slow starts to the season, I cant see us starting off any better than 2-3 or 3-4. So how the team comes back from predictable early season ineffectiveness is going to determine wether we have a winning season or not.

It would be nice if the Team Captains find a way to influence the team to early victories and establish a winning attitude., despite Fishers casual attitude and lack of urgency.

Remember the term swagger? Thats when you go into a game expecting to win? Ya, we need some of that.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'll be satisfied with 8-8 and 9-7 is definitely reachable. The key will be keeping Foles upright.

Moostache

Rookie
Picking 10-6...because that is what I think the team is capable of at this point with just decent QB play and a carry over for the D from the second half of 2014. The key is to start preparing NOW like the preseason is actually important because another 1-3 or 1-4 start with tons of mental errors would be too much to take!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
11-5

And yet when it's over, we'll be even more pissed than usual.

That's my prediction.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
10-6 seems logical. As a homer, I would say 12-4. With Foles, Gurley, and a revamped O-Line, we are at least 4 games better than last year.

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
Looking at the schedule, I think 10-6 is very do-able.... will actually be very disappointed if they don't get to that level. I think we go 3-2 in the first 5 games, and if you look at the remaining schedule, there are a lot of winnable games there.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm not too worried about those first five games this year, and here's why.

We finished the second half of the '14 season with a top 5 D.

We can reasonably expect that D to pick up where it left off, don't you think?

With a top 5 D, therefore, we should be in any game among those first five.

With even a decent running game and decent passing game we should be able to prevail. And I fully expect better than "decent" on both O and D this year.

Soooo..... I think those five teams should be worrying about US, tbh. Lol.

The people who claim the Rams D has a history of slow starts make a valid point.

I would counter that they changed DCs and players a LOT those season. This is the first season in a long time where the personnel, OC, and scheme will be essentially the same as last season. We also won't be relying on any rookies this season.

If they slow start again, I'm switching sides, but I'm predicting a solid start from the D with you. That will bring wins even while the O gets their legs under them. Foles, Mason, Cunningham, Britt, Austin, Quick, Cook, Zuerlein and Bailey will score points. They are competent enough to score even if they have a weak start. ESPECIALLY if the D and ST kick in with scores, decent field position, and TOs.

That Seattle game is looming large as a prove it game.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That Seattle game is looming large as a prove it game.
This ^ makes it that much more important that every ROD member, and their Families, in town or out of town that can be their, BE THEIR to support OUR Team and show the 'hags we have a '12th Man' too!!(y):D

RamzFanz

Damnit
This ^ makes it that much more important that every ROD member, and their Families, in town or out of town that can be their, BE THEIR to support OUR Team and show the 'hags we have a '12th Man' too!!(y):D

Oh yes. I'll be there come hell or high water with my father and daughters. This is the proving ground and I wouldn't miss it!

EVEN if they lose, if they are on fire and make it close, it bodes well for the season. I can't think of a team I want to see less game one with a new QB and O line, but so be it. A win would be amazing! A big win would be EPIC!

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Oh yes. I'll be there come hell or high water with my father and daughters. This is the proving ground and I wouldn't miss it!

EVEN if they lose, if they are on fire and make it close, it bodes well for the season. I can't think of a team I want to see less game one with a new QB and O line, but so be it. A win would be amazing! A big win would be EPIC!
Ill be in the building with my wife, I picked 10-6 and I have us starting out with a W over the Hags.

We haven't played up to our potential often, but this year we will.

This is our year Rams!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I chose 10-6.

But then I started thinking and adding up the numbers and think we could go 16-0

Foles gives us a +2 over Hill/Davis

Health on the Oline plus an improved running game gives us another +1

Any NFL OC taking over what Brian Schottenheimer got 6 wins with, is worth another+13!