GAME DAY Pre-Season Game 2 - Raiders & Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Screenshot_20230821_174533_Chrome.jpg

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Robert Rochell made a nice play on 3rd down...and looked solid overall. I dunno... He plays well outside when given the opportunity.... like to see more opportunities for him.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
Square was getting some praise from a couple different watchers the last few days.

I like what I've seen by our rookie UDFA ILBs so far. Woodbey, Kelechi and Square have all shown some promise, and Smenda has looked good on special teams. Not sure which will make the 52 man roster, but I could see all of them at least being on the practice squad.

Psycho_X

Legend
Square was getting some praise from a couple different watchers the last few days.
Yeah he was a missile out there running around. Was very sticky to his guy. Of course, he was playing against bottom of the barrel talent so who knows how that'd translate but I'd love to see him get extensive time this next game because I've seen enough of our other linebackers to know we need someone else.