Practice Time

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
Hi Joe! I've notice you stay quite busy with things other than football. Wether it be community related or just simple things you do for yoursel that lend to your growth as a person. So for that, I commend you.

I would like some insight on how much time per week we spend on offensive installation/getting ready for the weekly opponent. Please feel free to touch on any of the following bullet points. We're supposed to keep it to one question...so consider the following a gift from me allowing "range" lol

1. I would assume a few new plays are added each week, is that true?
2. How often are plays installed specificly for that week's opponent?
3. When we work on the gameplan during practice, are we ever scripting plays to run for the first couple game series?

Thanks and good luck the rest of the way. Losing is tough on everyone, so I hope we all get good news soon and get the pressure off.

The installation part begins during camp when we install our entire offense. From there we evaluate each play against the defense that we are going to see and determine whether or not it will be successful versus that particular defense. We do add a few new wrinkles every week but nothing earth shattering.