practice squad signings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

V3

Hall of Fame
View: http://www.stlouisrams.com/news-and-events/article-1/Rams-Announce-Practice-Squad/32e2bb84-92ba-4610-87aa-51022a0f28c3

Below is a list of the players, who each cleared waivers in order to be signed to the practice squad.

Isaiah Battle | OT | Clemson
Malcolm Brown | RB | Texas
Christian Bryant | S | Ohio State
Justice Cunningham | TE | South Carolina
Jacob Hagen | S | Liberty
Zach Laskey | FB | Georgia Tech
Matt Longacre | DE | Northwest Missouri State
Trovon Reed | CB | Auburn
Louis Trinca-Pasat | DT | Iowa
Doug Worthington | DT | Ohio State

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Still would like 2 CB's on PS....Shocked they did not put in a claim for another CB, but the roster will be ever evolving from here on in.

Now we just have to wait until Wednesday for the starting Center.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Isn't Fendi Onobun still available?

Nope, he's marketing perfume and cologne.
fendi-logo.jpg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Those three DL'ers look real good to me. With the Rams DL having Hayes, Fairley & Sims entering UFA'cy early next yr .....having these three here makes great sense to me. If we loose all three then Longacre & Westbrooks could fill in behind the two vacant DE spots & LTP could take up Westbrooks DT spot & just maybe Worthington who is a very large man fill the void by Fairley behind NT Brockers.

Safety Bryant might be a good replacement for UFA Mark Barron in 2016.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2016/ufa/st.-louis-rams/

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Still would like 2 CB's on PS....Shocked they did not put in a claim for another CB, but the roster will be ever evolving from here on in.

Now we just have to wait until Wednesday for the starting Center.

I don't know that we didn't put in a claim. We were 10th in waiver order, so one of those 9 teams ahead of us could have taken a CB we liked.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
Former Rams cut on Saturday were: DE Gerald Rivers by Denver; RB Daryl Richardson by the Jets; WR Devon Wylie by Oakland; DE Matt Conrath by Pittsburgh; and DT Jermelle Cudjo by Detroit.

So looking at this list at the end of article posted above, remember when these guys were on our active 53? Heck, Richardson was starting just a couple of years ago! All those defensive players were promising at one point, now they have been cut by yet another team.

Why do I point this out? Well, it seems to me the Snisher actually may have some football sense and can identify talent and when they have reached max potential!

Makes me feel real good about our current roster and PS.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Very interesting, someone on the other board mentioned this: Battle will most likely have to get activated 3/4 through season or we'll probably lose him to a bad team looking to stock up players for the 2016 season.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The Rams have signed 10 men to their practice squad, each of whom spent camp with the team.

Below is a list of the players, who each cleared waivers in order to be signed to the practice squad.

For more coverage of the roster, continue to check stlouisrams.com.
This is good. There is some young talent there. I would have loved to see Claiborne back too but ... oh well.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
The Rams have signed 10 men to their practice squad, each of whom spent camp with the team.

For more coverage of the roster, continue to check stlouisrams.com.
Great list

jjab360

Legend
Former Rams cut on Saturday were: DE Gerald Rivers by Denver; RB Daryl Richardson by the Jets; WR Devon Wylie by Oakland; DE Matt Conrath by Pittsburgh; and DT Jermelle Cudjo by Detroit.

So looking at this list at the end of article posted above, remember when these guys were on our active 53? Heck, Richardson was starting just a couple of years ago! All those defensive players were promising at one point, now they have been cut by yet another team.

Why do I point this out? Well, it seems to me the Snisher actually may have some football sense and can identify talent and when they have reached max potential!

Makes me feel real good about our current roster and PS.
I find it a little funny how Zac Stacy took DRich's job in 2013 and then followed him all the way to NY just take it again. Ouch!

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
I'm really concerned about only keeping 4 corners, remember last year when our top 3 corners were hurt at the same time ? How can we start a season with only 4 corners ? Even one injury to Johnson or Jenkins and we're in trouble. I mean we are scary thin at corner with Joyner and Roberson being our 3rd and 4th corners with nothing else after that. We could be signing street free agents and throwing them right in the lineup by week 2. Other than that I really like the roster, hope Saffold and Brown are 100% for Seattle.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I find it a little funny how Zac Stacy took DRich's job in 2013 and then followed him all the way to NY just take it again. Ouch!

On the bright side for Richardson, I heard he's dating somebody new - uh oh, Stacy has just introduced himself!