Potential second round matchup poll

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Given a choice Minnesota or Philly in the 2nd round

• Vikings

Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Eagles

Votes: 71 86.6%

• Total voters

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I
We haven't played a cold weather game and feel that going into Philly if it's cold or snowy could negate our talent on offense. Maybe not. We're in a Catch-22. If we want to host the NFC chipper, we have to go to Minnesota and take care of business. If we want an easier path (in my opinion) to the NFC title game, we lose to the Niners, beat Carolina then go on the road for the chipper.

Carolina is 11-4, possibly going to be 12-4. I would rather play the sea pigeons again and let the Panthers and Saints slug it out with the winner going to Philly.

I read somewhere that a Carolina win and a Minnesota loss could result in Carolina getting the #2 seed.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Carolina is 11-4, possibly going to be 12-4. I would rather play the sea pigeons again and let the Panthers and Saints slug it out with the winner going to Philly.

I read somewhere that a Carolina win and a Minnesota loss could result in Carolina getting the #2 seed.

You're correct, I think. Looking at the standings they haven't clinched a first round bye.

**EDIT just found this.....

The Panthers are in the playoffs and have the most seeding volatility of any team in the NFC. They could wind up anywhere between No. 2 and No. 5. Carolina will win the NFC South with a victory over the Falcons and a Saints loss to the Buccaneers in Week 17. In that scenario, the Panthers could elevate to a first-round bye if the Vikings and Rams also lose. At worst, they'll have the higher of the two wild-card seeds.

Last edited: