Post-FA Mock

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
See, that's what happens when you're on the planning committee. I'm only allowed on the "When Things Go Horribly Wrong Committee." Immediately followed by the "Your Planning Was flawless But My Execution Sucked" apology tour. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
This is so true. Woman are impossible to please lol

Alan

Legend
I think you can remove the sticky on this thread now @Prime Time . :(

I'd like to thank the management for their help on this. :bow:

Last edited:

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
I want to thank everyone who participated, had a blast as always guys!!! wish we could do this more often lol.

And a massive thanks to @Alan ,without him, this woulda been a huge mess. You da real MVP!!!! ;)

Alan

Legend
I had constant help throughout the draft @Tron but thanks for your kind words. :) I think everyone had a good time and next years will be even better. (y) :banana:

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Indeed a good time and enlightening. Did anybody share this draft on the facebook page and can we get some ROD gurus to grade us. That would be cool. Thanks all who helped and especially Alan my mon. Yeah mon!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
@Alan if we ever somehow meet in person, I'm buying you a beer. Thanks for everything you did in this thread. You helped make this month go by much quicker. Great job man. Same to all of you. I wish I lived in STL so I could go to Rams games with you guys. You're all awesome.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Agreed with all of the above.
Thanks @Alan for running this, and not to forget, thanks @Mojo Ram for setting up and running the original, pre-FA mock. This was a fun mock this year, and props to the guys that made it possible.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I found it via a notification. We should sticky it with the other mock in the draft forum. I hate when epic threads like these disappear into message board black holes. :)

Alan

Legend
Mojo Ram wondering why it's no longer pinned:
Where is this thread? Lol
It fell down the rabbit hole when the staple fell out. ;) :cheers:

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
@Alan if we ever somehow meet in person, I'm buying you a beer. Thanks for everything you did in this thread. You helped make this month go by much quicker. Great job man. Same to all of you. I wish I lived in STL so I could go to Rams games with you guys. You're all awesome.

100% agree Leg'. I'm planning a trip to the States for my 50th BDay in 2017. Of course I'm taking in a Rams game or two (would love to do Training Camp as well!!). The trip would be even better if I could meet up with fellow Rams brethren from ROD to share some ales tailgating. One day!!

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Thanks a lot guys, had to do some searching to find the thread lol. Props to Alan for sure, your a beast keeping this thing going man, good shit. (y)