POSITIVITY THREAD

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
To combat the gloom and doom, I've chosen to focus on the positive, and hope it begins an uplifting tread leading up to and after we smoke the Jags.

So here I go.

Remember Greg the Leg? Remember how when he kicked it, your heart skipped a beat since it looked way off, but sometimes would curve back in? Remember the other times it curved outside the posts?

Well my positivity is focused on Gay, who has a strangely comforting impact on me as he consistently hits a perfect ball dead center nearly EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

God Bless him.
Can you please knock on wood?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Animated GIF

Wrong time for this?

Sure am glad to have him. What a great pick up.

I for one, see us righting this ship. But as many of you, I have been a Rams backer through some REALLY tough times. It's a little sad how invested I've been with this team. But my Dad is a fan, my grand dad was a fan, my two boys are fans... There's a lot more to this organization than winning or losing for me.

I've planned vacations around games, I've met a number of you guys here and forged some pretty cool friendships through our team, I've had some of the best times of my life around Rams games.

We are going to win it all some day. But even if we don't, I will have no regrets being a Homer Rams fan and will take the good with the bad. And besides... I have a couple really good friends that are Lions fans. That gives me solace.

Now let's get this righted and we should all remember that we're here to support our team and treat each other like buddies having a beer or three at our local pub.

Go RAMS!!! Horns forever.

bluecoconuts

Legend
After finishing a great dinner I spent 5 hours making out with a beautiful topless woman like a horny teenager again, so I couldn't give less of a fuck about the last three games anymore.

Let's stomp the jags.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
After finishing a great dinner I spent 5 hours making out with a beautiful topless woman like a horny teenager again, so I couldn't give less of a fuck about the last three games anymore.

Let's stomp the jags.
Yeah... Sometimes the Rams have to take a back seat. Cheers Blue.

Wait... 5 hours just making out? Sounds like early teens.
:laugh4:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don

Let's stomp the jags.
Pics or it didn't happen, you can put the post top removal pics in a pm so we don't get in trouble.

Cracking Up Reaction GIF

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
It's not the Rams that are the problem.

It's our expectations for the Rams that is the problem.