Positive Thoughts For Hill

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
Troy Hill was just strapped to a stretcher and face mask removed. He did a lot for us.

Positive thoughts his way!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Troy Hill was just strapped to a stretcher and face mask removed. He did a lot for us.

I haven’t seen yet.

I was always a huge Troy Hill fan.

He’s a tough SoB. He’ll be fine. :crying:

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave

He's not a Ram anymore so who cares...

I hope he makes a fast and full recovery!!

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I'm right....this is the play he was injured on.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yea that was him. He's #23

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Pats getting some solid QBing from Mac Jones, he's 18th in passer rating and seems to be getting better. 9ers can't be happy bout that lol.

And hope Hill is ok of course.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Pats getting some solid QBing from Mac Jones, he's 18th in passer rating and seems to be getting better. 9ers can't be happy bout that lol.

And hope Hill is ok of course.
Lol, I know some whiner fans here in Northern Cal. They're livid that they coulda stayed pat at 12 and got the better quarterback without giving up all those picks.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hope Troy is OK. Fuck the fucking putriots in their fucking fuck all faces. May they burn in hell....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol, I know some whiner fans here in Northern Cal. They're livid that they coulda stayed pat at 12 and got the better quarterback without giving up all those picks.
People are rendering their verdicts awfully quickly on that. Lance was always going to be a project, whereas Jones was a limited talent who was very NFL ready. Lance may not end up panning out, but the fact that Jones is better at this stage isn't surprising. Ultimately, the question with Jones is if he's anything more than what Jimmy G. is.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
People are rendering their verdicts awfully quickly on that. Lance was always going to be a project, whereas Jones was a limited talent who was very NFL ready. Lance may not end up panning out, but the fact that Jones is better at this stage isn't surprising. Ultimately, the question with Jones is if he's anything more than what Jimmy G. is.
Yes yes. But by God I am enjoying it for now.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I know I'm not a draft guy, and I know that this is probably a combo or recency/survivor/confirmation bias, but doesn't it seem like the "low ceiling, high floor" "NFL ready, but won't get better than he is now" types outperform the "high ceiling" guys that are trash now "but if someone could just get through to them" types?

Off the top I think Kupp and I know Jake Matthews were referred to that way. I want to say Chris Long was as well.

Again, probably a bias of mine, but it just really seems like people get hung up on players that haven't figured it out yet and dismiss the guys who are already performing at a high level.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My thoughts are with Troy. No, I wasn't his biggest fan, but he was a former Ram whom I'm happy was a Ram, and nobody deserves this.